We're beginning our 14th month as National Champions. | The Boneyard

We're beginning our 14th month as National Champions.

Reaction Score
And I feel fine.

Enjoy it boys and girls. While we all have our eyes on a threepeat, this is a highly unusual happening in college basketball. Take a moment to realize how lucky (spoiled and arrogant) we are. This is truly historic territory.

Last edited:

2014DualCs

#44 Kangaroo Jack
Reaction Score
The past 25 years has been other-worldly. Past 2 years is unheard of in modern college basketball. Hurley broke the game of college basketball by winning B2B with two, mostly different, rosters.

Take the time to reach out to friends, reminisce, talk shop about going B2B2B, and enjoy it! Oh... and the cherry on top? Any time other fan bases talk about CBB, remind them who the best program in America is. We've earned the right.

Reaction Score
National Championship Sport GIF by NCAA March Madness

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
It's unbelievable. I thought Hurley would right the ship, but this is really remarkable. As a college basketball fan with a clear second favorite team, my two teams are going on 3 years and are collectively in good shape to make it 4. I'm about as blessed as a fan can get.

Reaction Score
B2B in this world of the portal and one-and-done is an amazing accomplishment. Lose 3 to the NBA and then reload with arguably a better team. What UConn hasn't lost is the coaching staff. Murray, Young and Moore deserve there own wall of fame recognition. I am stunned that the staff is still together for 2024-25.

Reaction Score
B2B in this world of the portal and one-and-done is an amazing accomplishment. Lose 3 to the NBA and then reload with arguably a better team. What UConn hasn't lost is the coaching staff. Murray, Young and Moore deserve there own wall of fame recognition. I am stunned that the staff is still together for 2024-25.
Likewise. I thought for sure a floundering mid major school would have offered Murray and/or Young an opportunity to lead their program but I haven't heard any news of this. I know that UCONN takes care of Hurley's assistants and Murray has said that he isn't really interested in going anywhere but to have this crew leading these young men is incredibly fortunate for us UCONN fans.

Reaction Score
Step 1 - win title
Step 2 - send 3/5 starters to the NBA
Step 3 - win title
Step 4 - send 5/5 starters to the NBA
Step 5 - ???

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads