Welp. So Much For Productivity This Afternoon | The Boneyard

Welp. So Much For Productivity This Afternoon

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Yeah, work is quickly fading as a priority for my time and attention.

Homer Simpson Playing With Phone GIF

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I’ve successfully managed to convert the owner of the company, a Florida fan, into a temporary UConn fan. As a result, the workday starts at 10:00 tomorrow so whoever watches the game can sleep in.

The UCF fans around me are meh on UConn but the Florida fans love the Huskies because Miami is much despised by the fan base.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
UCF never gave UConn the respect they deserved. We opened their BB facility for them. They suck.

Reaction Score
Yeah, work is quickly fading as a priority for my time and attention.

Homer Simpson Playing With Phone GIF
Right there with ya. I'm currently re-watching SDSU-Alabama to do some last minute scouting (Dan, you'll get my report soon...)

Total tangent, but my god is Jahvon Quinerly an awful basketball player. I have never seen someone just drive it into the trees and get enthusiastically swatted as much as he does. If you replaced him with competence in that game, Alabama wins that one EASILY, even with Brandon Miller's struggles.

Reaction Score
The players focused on the task at hand and doing something physical may not be as compromised as most of us are until game time.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I’ve successfully managed to convert the owner of the company, a Florida fan, into a temporary UConn fan. As a result, the workday starts at 10:00 tomorrow so whoever watches the game can sleep in.

The UCF fans around me are meh on UConn but the Florida fans love the Huskies because Miami is much-despised by the fan base.
Watching the game at St. Simons Island Georgia there was a guy with a UGA shirt and hat across the bar from me eagerly rooting for UConn. I think the area SEC/ACC teams probably all hate Miami.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I've actually gotten a lot done today. It's helped the day go by a little more quickly, and has kept me from being a complete ball of anxiety.

Reaction Score
The players focused on the task at hand and doing something physical may not be as compromised as most of us are until game time.
And thank the Basketball Gods for that.

Reaction Score
I've actually gotten a lot done today. It's helped the day go by a little more quickly, and has kept me from being a complete ball of anxiety.
Same here, at least on some level

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom