Well, this makes me feel old (not OT) | The Boneyard

Well, this makes me feel old (not OT)

Reaction Score
When I first started watching, the players could have been my younger sisters. At some point, I realized that the were more the age where they could be daughters. Lately, I’ve been thinking they could be granddaughters. SIGH! Not getting any younger!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
When I first started watching, the players could have been my younger sisters. At some point, I realized that the were more the age where they could be daughters. Lately, I’ve been thinking they could be granddaughters. SIGH! Not getting any younger!
Tell me about it. My oldest Granddaughter will be 26 tomorrow. :( Where did the time go?

Carnac

Reaction Score
70 for me tomorrow! Yikes!
Happy Birthday. Welcome to the 70 and over club. :cool:

Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by GoStijn

Reaction Score
I think you just translated Geno's comments when he's talking about his players today.

Reaction Score
Thanks! Not recent, climbed Longs Peak in Colorado in 1978. keyhole route.

Reaction Score
I'm 75 and I'm aging like a dog so I'm 525!
And I feel all of 525!
Next Tuesday the 25th I'm having another heart operation, an AV Node Ablation at Yale New Haven Hospital!
I'm just getting over my 2nd right foot infection since last July, so things never seem to get better on my side of the ledger!
I'll be home the next day around 11am!

Reaction Score
And I feel all of 525!
Next Tuesday the 25th I'm having another heart operation, an AV Node Ablation at Yale New Haven Hospital!
I'm just getting over my 2nd right foot infection since last July, so things never seem to get better on my side of the ledger!
Prayers for successful procedure, healing and recovery, sent your way.

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
And I feel all of 525!
With you, will be 75 in a month. Trip by-pass almost 10 years ago. So far surviving cancer x 2. Things still look pretty good though. Smooth sailing next week, prayers for a speedy recovery.

Carnac

Reaction Score
And I feel all of 525!
Hoping you come through that procedure without complications and turn the corner on the road to full and complete recovery. Be well RSHERMVIKES. :cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom