Welcome Jonathan XV! | The Boneyard

Welcome Jonathan XV!

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Love my new guy! Trying to get the wifey to let me get a Husky puppy, this might help.

Reaction Score
It's hard to believe XIV is already 10 years old. I would see him walking around campus on my way to classes all the time with XIII and he was just a puppy

Reaction Score
I don't know. XIV didn't look too cool with XV. Not a good look to recruit over XV especially after he took all that crap about being the first non-white Jonathan. I hope they let him keep the spotlight for the next senior night!

Welcome JXV! By the way, I'm only partially kidding that Jonathan's social media presence is a reason that I can see my kid going to UConn over similar schools. The family loves him.

Reaction Score
I don't know. XIV didn't look too cool with XV. Not a good look to recruit over XV especially after he took all that crap about being the first non-white Jonathan. I hope they let him keep the spotlight for the next senior night!

Welcome JXV! By the way, I'm only partially kidding that Jonathan's social media presence is a reason that I can see my kid going to UConn over similar schools. The family loves him.
My sister is looking into grad schools currently and said if UConn offered her program she would 100% be going there for Jonathan and the dairy bar. Holding out hope it still somehow happens to get another UConn alum in the family

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
He looks just like the logo with those eyes. He's actually scary looking and I love it! I thought the logo was overdone or wishful but by God they actually have one that looks like it now. My favorite pic is in the upper left of post #14 where he is a dead ringer.

Reaction Score
Love the new pup's look! Hopefully they don't let him get fat like XIV.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom