Welcome! A little BYU preview! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Welcome! A little BYU preview!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
LOL - uconn and byu fans alike are in awe of your lofty status!
Utah St. fans are delusianal as usual. They will be somewhere in the middle of a weak conference. Why are they even on here?

Reaction Score
I wonder who Connecticut's own Steve Young roots for.. His alma mater named after his family or his home state?

Reaction Score
Utah St. fans are delusianal as usual. They will be somewhere in the middle of a weak conference. Why are they even on here?

Argh. I can't believe I'm going to do this, but you are crazy. Have you seen Utah State's schedule? It's almost as bad as BYU's. Utah State has Keanton back, a very good OL, the best LBers in the state. They have maybe two losses: BYU and Boise St. USU will most likely be the highest ranked team in the state.

Reaction Score
My suggestion to fellow BYU fans - ignore AggieAndee and CougarLover. Responding to their embarrassing troll attempts is disrespectful to the Husky fans here.

Reaction Score
My suggestion to fellow BYU fans - ignore AggieAndee and CougarLover. Responding to their embarrassing troll attempts is disrespectful to the Husky fans here.

That's a real funny post coming from a guy who trolls Utah State's fan board and Utah's fan board all of the time. Nice one Kccoug.

Reaction Score
That's a real funny post coming from a guy who trolls Utah State's fan board and Utah's fan board all of the time. Nice one Kccoug.
As opposed to you aggeeandee who goes to BYU's opponents and cry like a 6 year old girl who didn't get invited to her big brothers party. You even write like a 6 year old.
You would do much better andee if you slithered back to the livestock college you cheer for and let the educated adults talk about the UConn/BYU game and you can beat your chest about the 4-26 record your crap kickers have against BYU in the last 30 games.

Reaction Score
We have fans of two different non-uconn fanbases arguing which is better. This is turning into the Conference Realignment board.

Reaction Score
^^^^^^^^this is nothing new on the Boneyard, happens quite a lot. We are like the United Nations of boards!

Reaction Score
Reminds me of this...

320x240.jpg

Reaction Score
I humbly apologize for responding to posters who are neither fans of UConn nor BYU. This guy has followed this pattern for a long time now and I guess I let him get under my skin and I lashed out. Please forgive me of my past sins and I'll try to stay on the straight and narrow path from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom