Weist @ Student Union Friday Afternoon | The Boneyard

Weist @ Student Union Friday Afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Whoever has been assigned by the Athletic Department to scan the Boneyard for ideas to engage the students needs to be given some kudos:

UConn Football
Interim Head Coach TJ Weist will be outside the Student Union on Fairfield Way tomorrow from 12:00-12:45pm to meet students and thank them for their support of UConn Football. Be sure to stop by to say hello!

Unlike · · Share · 251 · about an hour ago ·

Reaction Score
Wish I had the funds for a road trip there now.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Wish I had the funds for a road trip there now.
Pretty sure the invite didn"t include boneyard stalkers, Butch. :cool:

Reaction Score
get that Drew kid to go there with some of his ideas he wanted to implement, how bout changing up the 3rd down music or getting people into their seats by kickoff.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Got a case of the blue flu coming on maybe ill take the boys and greet our new head coach.

Dooley

Reaction Score
get that Drew kid to go there with some of his ideas he wanted to implement, how bout changing up the 3rd down music or getting people into their seats by kickoff.

I thought of him when I saw this. I recall Drew said something of this very nature, that the program does not do anything to connect with the student body and it feels alienated because the stadium is off-campus. I hope that this sort of thing becomes a weekly event during the season. Maybe even have a few players (whoever aren't in class at that moment) come along. Emily can MC.

Reaction Score
I thought of him when I saw this. I recall Drew said something of this very nature, that the program does not do anything to connect with the student body and it feels alienated because the stadium is off-campus. I hope that this sort of thing becomes a weekly event during the season. Maybe even have a few players (whoever aren't in class at that moment) come along. Emily can MC.

WHAT, Emily's gonna be there??!!!?? Ok bye boss, Gotta run!

Reaction Score
UConnFootball 12:18pm via iOS
Coach Weist and Jonathan are hanging out in the #UConn Student Union, come say hi! #BleedBlue pic.twitter.com/bmB59wOe5y

111.jpg

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Can you zoom in a little more and get rid of the clown on the right, thanks.

And clean the lense of your camera phone. That's awfully blurry.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
saw this but it was too late- good to see that they're doing more to get involved with the students. Easy for the program to do and means a lot to the students. Win/win.

Reaction Score

I realize she's dressing conservatively and professionally so that she's ready for her big network break (I think the big networks would be CRAZY to not get in a bidding war over her - I'm not even kidding on this, she could be the next huge thing - smart, hot, well-spoken, obviously a sports fan, etc), but I wish she'd show off a little (ok, a lot) more.

Reaction Score
I realize she's dressing conservatively and professionally so that she's ready for her big network break (I think the big networks would be CRAZY to not get in a bidding war over her - I'm not even kidding on this, she could be the next huge thing - smart, hot, well-spoken, obviously a sports fan, etc), but I wish she'd show off a little (ok, a lot) more.

I was referring to Drew missing the opportunity to corner TJW - not Emily's cleavage (or lack of it).

You need therapy!

Reaction Score
Had table full of folks talking about UCONN football at work today. TJW needs to stop by and see us for lunch, too!

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Nice. Love it. Student Union has changed since I've been in school. Girls are prettier. LOL.
Off topic. But can someone explain where the ROTC kids go to train now? Remember the ROTC hangar older yarders? As a former ROTC Army guy and partier at that place, sure do miss it. Sigh....

Reaction Score
Nice. Love it. Student Union has changed since I've been in school. Girls are prettier. LOL.
Off topic. But can someone explain where the ROTC kids go to train now? Remember the ROTC hangar older yarders? As a former ROTC Army guy and partier at that place, sure do miss it. Sigh....

Ah, the ROTC beerfests - current students have no idea

Dooley

Reaction Score

I see what she's doing. Dress "conservatively and professionally" to lure him back to the set of The Blitz, then once filming starts, out come the Bazooka Jills guns a-blazin'! Let's see how HCTJW handles the pressure of answering tough three-and-out questions with Club Girl Emily asking them!

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Y'all are freakin' creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads