Weekend recruiting visits? | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Weekend recruiting visits?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
And as I said earlier, the good play of CW and to a lesser extent ONO should help demonstrate that
high quality freshman can make a big impact in the UConn system.
Christyn is the real deal. Liv is going to get knocked around a lot this season against experienced BIGS. Hopefully she’ll be able to contribute when March rolls around.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Maybe all four of them are here to collectively tell Geno and CW that they won't be committing to UConn.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Maybe all four of them are here to collectively tell Geno and CW that they won't be committing to UConn.
1541371714043.png

Reaction Score
The 4th quarter should have given 4 recruits a warm and fuzzy feeling about playing time.
2nd string has a ton of work to do!! Jeez Vanguard would have given them a serious run for their money. If was getting painful to watch!! Molly looked like a freshmen out there, I'd give Lexi more pt then her.

Reaction Score
I only know what happens within the first few hours of their visit....upon arrival at UConn each recruit is handed a UConn sweatshirt and they are then brought to Geno's office where they are given silver polish and a soft cloth to clean the 11 NC trophies along with Geno's rings......then they are taken to the locker room where they play a short game of charades with Christyn Williams acting as master of ceremonies.....after that I believe it's on to Geno's house for lunch....and then a nap......
Really? Does every recruit have to polish Genos Rings? Seems cruel and unusual. Funny, just funny. Thanks..

Reaction Score
is she allowed to?
No she is not allowed to--the Connecticut border patrol has orders to shoot on sight. All those from foreign places like NY must pass through an inspection station and get a Husky tattoo before being allowed near Manchester, which is the port authority town for Storrs.

Reaction Score
The 4th quarter should have given 4 recruits a warm and fuzzy feeling about playing time.
C'mon Carl -- stop being such a "homer." I'm pissed that Geno didn't arrange for Kobe to buy the ticket right between the four of them. Tsk tsk.
Any reason why we're not in on Zia Cooke? I know we're in on Paige and Hailey Van for 2020, but just think we need somebody to backup/shadow Crystal next year. I know I've heard Cooke say UConn hasn't made a offer yet so she still has work to do. Seems like she'd be open to UConn. Any thoughts or info is appreciated, thanks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom