Week of 3/11/24 Games (Conference Tournaments) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Week of 3/11/24 Games (Conference Tournaments)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Have there been any court stormings since Scheyer cried about banning them.

Reaction Score
Charleston-Stony Brook has turned into a really fun game for the CAA championship. But there is absolutely zero defense being played.

Reaction Score
.500 Wagner we’ll soon to be 16-15 Wagner about to punch their ticket.

Reaction Score
Wagner wins NEC tourney over Merrimack -almost guaranteed they’ll be one of the early games in Dayton next week.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Edwards got one of the more absurd technical foul calls I’ve ever seen against. He and the Cincy big were standing there jawing at each other. Cincy big had one of the most pathetic flops I’ve ever seen, and they rewarded it with two FTs and the ball. Refs really kept Cincy in that game
go watch depaul coward
Sunglasses Deal With It GIF

Reaction Score
Stony Brook vs. Charleston coming down to the last shot. Tie game, Stony Brook ball.

Reaction Score
How does Miami finish with a losing record? Down 16 to BC?

And yet they still have Poplar, Omier and Nigel Pack on the team?

Isaiah Wong and Miller must have been fantastic.

Apparently they came in 2nd for Cam. He would have been enormous for that roster because like you mentioned, there is talent. Sorry!

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
me watching pete gillen call a conference tournament game:
Lisa Vanderpump Heaven GIF by PeacockTV

Reaction Score
How does Miami finish with a losing record? Down 16 to BC?

And yet they still have Poplar, Omier and Nigel Pack on the team?

Isaiah Wong and Miller must have been fantastic.
10 straight losses for them. Poplar was terrible this year, Matthew Cleveland was terrible, and they really looked like they quit.

Reaction Score
me watching pete gillen call a conference tournament game:
Lisa Vanderpump Heaven GIF by PeacockTV
I figure this must be a great time of year for you. On the scroll they put a team‘s conference tournament seed where your ranking normally is during the regular season. So yours was 11 Cincinnati vs. 14 West Virginia. You can kind of just turn your brain off and watch it scroll by and pretend you’re still relevant.

Reaction Score
go watch depaul coward
Sunglasses Deal With It GIF
Cincy and DePaul have about the same relevance in their respective conferences. They will each be home during the tourney rooting the real teams in their conference on and somehow trying to attach themselves when they succeed. I’m glad you found your common ground!!

Reaction Score
Congrats to @kobe on a huge win for the bear kitties today......keeping those fleeting NIT hopes alive by barely beating that WVU juggernaut in front of about 1,200 mostly relatives at the Big 17 play in games this afternoon.
Bcats adding another layer to the legend. Stacking wins like cordwood. I don’t blame their fans for being so arrogant.

Reaction Score
10 straight losses for them. Poplar was terrible this year, Matthew Cleveland was terrible, and they really looked like they quit.
Honestly bad job by Larranaga this year. Tried to play the same style with worse players and Pack had a down year.

They had no PG so turned it over a bit, didn't get ORebs since they played small aside from Omier with a stretch 4 who didn't crash, and played a lot of 1v1 ISO with pull up jumpers so didn't draw a ton of fouls.

They had good shooters and shot well generally, but If you're not generating an advantage on 3 of the 4 factors, then you're not schemed well. Plus defense is still bad, which is both scheme and personnel.

Reaction Score
Like most, I love this time of year in college basketball. I even enjoy watching the Big Sky tournament. The announcers were talking about how passionate Montana is about college athletics. Someday I will witness that for myself. Montana is one of my favorite states as I have spent some time there at Yellowstone and Glacier National Park.

Reaction Score
For the third time this year, Georgetown has the opportunity to end Providence’s season. Thats my game to watch tonight
I will be watching Xavier-Butler tonight. I think Butler will take it. The Big East tournament is going to be a crapshoot on some level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom