Week of 2/5 Other Games | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Week of 2/5 Other Games

Reaction Score
Did the AAC move/prioritizing football kill Temple basketball?

Reaction Score
Arizona-Utah a pretty entertaining one. Utah has cut a 17 point lead down to one by hitting their first 7 threes of the second half.

Reaction Score
Arizona-Utah a pretty entertaining one. Utah has cut a 17 point lead down to one by hitting their first 7 threes of the second half.
OT. Utah hit a tough transition 3 to tie. Arizona missed a buzzer beater.

Utah looks like they have a puncher’s chance against anyone. A lot of 6-7 to 7-0 guys who can shoot and are hard to match up with. Saw a little of them blowing out UCLA. Not sure I’d want to see them in our second round game (but I won’t want to see anyone by nature. I’d prefer a bye).

Reaction Score

Utah looks like they have a puncher’s chance against anyone. A lot of 6-7 to 7-0 guys who can shoot and are hard to match up with. Saw a little of them blowing out UCLA. Not sure I’d want to see them in our second round game (but I won’t want to see anyone by nature. I’d prefer a bye).
Triple OT. Caleb Love went for the hero logo three to win it at the end of the second.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score

This has been an entertaining game. Felt like Love could have gotten a better look than that but he's got range and I assume he's dead tired.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
what's this game on?

edit: looks like I don't get Pac-12 network

Reaction Score
FAU @ UAB is pretty good. If either of these teams played in the Big East, they'd get better competition and you'd figure while their records wouldn't be as strong, you wouldn't want to play either team as a 5 or 6 seed.

Reaction Score
FAU @ UAB is pretty good. If either of these teams played in the Big East, they'd get better competition and you'd figure while their records wouldn't be as strong, you wouldn't want to play either team as a 5 or 6 seed.
Gaffney has knocked down some big 3s to keep FAU in. He’s much less tentative than he was here.

Reaction Score
Gaffney has knocked down some big 3s to keep FAU in. He’s much less tentative than he was here.

Their big man keeps landing on his butt. Davis for UAB reminded me of Moses Malone just taking over the space with his hips.

Reaction Score
I love mid-major basketball.

So who has the country's longest winning streak now?!

1707482676969.png

Reaction Score

Not sure if there’s ever been a team that can literally beat or lose to anyone on any given night the way that these guys can. Coach needs to watch how DH motivates his boys to stay hungry against the abysmal competition coming up in the next two games.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Baylor @ Kansas is pretty big tomorrow. Hawks have been up and down. ESPN Gameday will be in Lawrence.

Gonzaga needs to beat Kentucky or they may be out.

Dayton and SDSU are ranked teams with tough matchups tonight.

Reaction Score
Kentucky is ranked, and they can't play defense, at all.
has literally nothing to do with my post at all and please tell me which teams should take their ranking

Reaction Score
For Kentucky, right? I would like nothing more than to see Gonzaga fade away and to end any ridiculous notion of the Big East adding them.
No, we need Gonzaga to win to help our resume. We're locked in as a 1/2 seed barring a complete collapse but we need that Gonzaga win to look as good as possible to get the overall 1 seed

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
No, we need Gonzaga to win to help our resume. We're locked in as a 1/2 seed barring a complete collapse but we need that Gonzaga win to look as good as possible to get the overall 1 seed
Not worried about our seeding. Would rather see Gonzaga removed from the elite tier of programs.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom