Week of 1/29 Other games | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Week of 1/29 Other games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm watching the end of the South Carolina/Tennessee game.

Their non-conference stunk, but South Carolina is good. Few teams have three guys like Johnson, Cooper and Wright who can all play point guard and, at times, share the floor.

Reaction Score
For call sales Dixon, make your chippies. This guy has has great games against UConn.

Kolek is thinking score first , passing is second. That mindset is rare for him. He is a Nova killer
He is to Nova what Richmond is to UConn

Reaction Score
Tennessee looked off. Haven’t seen too much of them this season, but they looked entirely too dependent on Knecht (who is that good, imo, for the record). Vescovi and the rest of the cast couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn from deep. And given they already tend to play slow… deep pull but they’re the type of team that could be susceptible, with the right matchup, to a 3/14, 2/15 type upset.

Reaction Score
Marquette has woken up enough to at least keep Nova at arms length. Feels like Nova’s chances to steal this may have come and gone.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
South Carolina were 13 point underdogs and pulled off the upset tonight against Tennessee. That's the same as us and Providence tomorrow.
Shows how off our spread is. South Carolina would be easily favored over PC on a neutral court, and we would over Tennessee.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
If you read Villanova 's SB Nation page you will see those fans have had it with Neptune. If NIL money stops coming in unless he is fired, well Neptune is as good as gone.

This is the way forward for every team, program and coach going forward. It's almost like boosters have learned from romantic relationships that being stingy and withholding services is a great way to affect change.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Can Nova still work its way into the tournament? Part of me wants them to and part of me wants them to fail so Neptune gets canned

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
The South Carolina - Tennessee spread may also have been off.
Yeah, that’s more likely. 3 loss South Carolina shouldn’t be getting 13.

Reaction Score
Down 3 and Nova can't get a rebound after 2 stops then can't convert the dunk on the other end

Reaction Score
Can Nova still work its way into the tournament? Part of me wants them to and part of me wants them to fail so Neptune gets canned
They have some very good wins against UNC, Texas Tech, Creighton, and the Memphis win is ok too but they gotta start winning these conference games, especially the ones at home.

Reaction Score
Raftery bugging, 5 pt game with 50 secs left you have to foul, not enough time to play that out with a full shot clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom