Week of 1/1/24 Other Games | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Week of 1/1/24 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Watching the PC-Creighton game and I'm not taking back what I said about Scheierman earlier this week. I don't care what the advanced analytics say.

Don’t know what you said but I think he’s overrated. Whole team is.

Reaction Score
What is creighton’s deal? I haven’t really watched a lot of them this year, watching them vs Prov right now and I cannot figure them out.

Feel like the trio of Alexander, Kalk and scheyerman should be as good as it gets in the BE but their losses don’t make sense to me. Now struggling to put an offensively challenged Providence away, at home, when they were up like 16.

Anyone have insights?
Their losses all seem to come with a wildly inefficient day from Scheierman. Too often they rely on him going one on one and throwing up some pretty wild shots. He’s talented enough to finish a lot of those, but when it goes bad, it goes real bad.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
The Kansas homecooking is like nothing else in sports. It's sickening.
If Somebody elbowed Clingan in the face and you’d all scream bloody murder (me too). It was a close call. This has been a great game.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Kans

4-point swing. Just a terrible call that almost any other program would not have gotten.

Raftery was giving the refs a hard time for stopping play. LOL. The refs decided to hand Kansas the game.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
If Somebody elbowed Clingan in the face and you’d all scream bloody murder (me too). It was a close call. This has been a great game.

The Selection Committee should flag games like this where the conference refs protect the favorite. When two teams are tied at 29-5 in March, the team that got two or three games like this should get the 2 seed instead of the 1 seed.

Reaction Score
Except Dickinson got lightly hit on the side of the neck. Don’t let the reaction like he took a Tyson punch to the nose throw you off.

Reaction Score
That was probably the worst call of the entire basketball season. What made it worse was they REVIEWED it and came up with that. It was literally a 6 point swing with 50 seconds left. Took away a TCU steal where they had a wide open dunk then gave Kansas 2 FT’s and the ball. Absolutely brutal to watch.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Except Dickinson got lightly hit on the side of the neck. Don’t let the reaction like he took a Tyson punch to the nose throw you off.
Watch it again. It was pretty hard and the elbow connected. He flops, but that wasn’t one. Still very close to being a “basketball move”. Game was officiated very evenly, I watched the whole thing. TCU gets away with a lot of reach ins and wrist slaps, just like teams do against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom