Week 2 games | The Boneyard

Week 2 games

Reaction Score
Until someone starts week 2 thread, have watched some of LV game and the announcer said LV QB throws a "soft and catchable pass", thought yeah right. Sure enough, his passes seem to float (not in a bad way) to the receiver. JF threw a couple passes against NCS that had little too much mustard on them for the distance receiver was down field making it harder to catch.

Reaction Score
Until someone starts week 2 thread, have watched some of LV game and the announcer said LV QB throws a "soft and catchable pass", thought yeah right. Sure enough, his passes seem to float (not in a bad way) to the receiver. JF threw a couple passes against NCS that had little too much mustard on them for the distance receiver was down field making it harder to catch.
If the ball is in your hands you need to catch it particularly that downfield pass right before the half that turned the momentum of the game.

Did Fagone miss some targets yes but if the ball gets to receiver he’s done his job the wrs dropped too many passes.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
Kansas was really impressive tonight. I think Illinois may be bad, but Kansas crushed them.

Good, sneaky Big 12 bet.

Reaction Score
I’m looking forward to watching/paying attention to the notre dame nc state game. It’s at 12, so I feel like I’ll get a bit more read through on our team in advance of GS. Line is ND giving 7.

Reaction Score
I’m looking forward to watching/paying attention to the notre dame nc state game. It’s at 12, so I feel like I’ll get a bit more read through on our team in advance of GS. Line is ND giving 7.
Notre Dame had film to watch this week. Expect they have already adjusted to the NC State offense. However NC State QB has stated they were playing somewhat conservative. We'll see.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Virginia’s defense is atrocious. I thought Mendenhall was an excellent coach. UVA should have kept him.

Reaction Score
BC 21 - Holy Cross 14

bah.. late field goal 24-14

Last edited:

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
James Madison 17 Virginia 7.

JMU just basically quit on the game going for it on 4th down deep in their own end.

This game is an example of the Transfer Portal and NIL are changing college sports. Virginia’s QB, Collandrea, is a 3 star true freshman ranked 45 at his position according to 247. But now, he might as well be top 10 in his class because he is playing, and very few of those ranked ahead of him are. If he keeps this up, he is going to get offers from other schools, and he is going to get paid. Every top 10 QB buried on a depth chart at Alabama or Michigan or some other top 20 school should be kicking themselves right now.

The days of stockpiling talent are over.

Reaction Score
JMU just basically quit on the game going for it on 4th down deep in their own end.

This game is an example of the Transfer Portal and NIL are changing college sports. Virginia’s QB, Collandrea, is a 3 star true freshman ranked 45 at his position according to 247. But now, he might as well be top 10 in his class because he is playing, and very few of those ranked ahead of him are. If he keeps this up, he is going to get offers from other schools, and he is going to get paid. Every top 10 QB buried on a depth chart at Alabama or Michigan or some other top 20 school should be kicking themselves right now.

The days of stockpiling talent are over.
Not over yet. Virginia 28 -James Madison 24

Reaction Score
Refs just screwed James Madison on a missed fumble call that instant replay did not overturn.

Reaction Score
I'd rather see NC State win than Notre Dame, given how ND never helped UConn into ACC and did so much for Stanford, Cal and SMU.

Reaction Score
SMH - 2m left, HC ball down 3 and they have a weather delay

I know, just hustle up and get the game over with. It should give HC an advantage, they get to script their last drive, they better not cancel the game.

Reaction Score
Penn st beat Delaware. I thought BiG prevented its teams from FCS games?

Reaction Score
Clemson leads FCS Charleston southern only 21-17 late in first half.

Hahaha

Reaction Score
I know, just hustle up and get the game over with. It should give HC an advantage, they get to script their last drive, they better not cancel the game.
Notre Dame game said AAC rules call to finish the game if it can be resumed by midnight.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom