Week 10 | The Boneyard

Week 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Oh Liverpool... How long till Gerrard just says F this?

Starting to think Rogers is full of it. Suarez made him look better than he really was.

connectikev

RIP, Kev (3/4/2018)
Reaction Score
Oh Liverpool... How long till Gerrard just says F this?

Starting to think Rogers is full of it. Suarez made him look better than he really was.

Just loving the recent form of NUFC. 4 wins in a row including Spurs, City (cup game), and then Liverpool - HWTL!

Reaction Score
Didn't see any games yesterday, but listened to (or at least tried to listen to) the Newcastle-Liverpool game on the drive up to the Rent. Painfully boring. Even the SiriusFC radio broadcasters were commenting on what a lackluster game it was in person, so they couldn't imagine how tough it must be to be listening to it on radio. The Magpies with a nice result and Liverpool is reminded of just how good Suarez truly is.
Big Manchester derby today. The more RVG opens his mouth, the more I want the Citizens to win.
Spurs need to get back on track at Villa today. MUST win situation for them. top 4 is a pretty longshot as it stands even if they do get 3 points, but it becomes nearly insurmaountable if they keep dropping points to teams below them on the table.

Reaction Score
Spurs!!!!! Phewwww

Lamela is heating up. He had that cheeky Rabona goal in the Europa League and he looked game again today with a great corner to the far post. I added him to my fantasy lineup.

Poor Guzan though.

Last edited:

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Everton continues to drop points against inferior sides. My count is up to 8.

Reaction Score
Also, I think Yedlin has an opportunity to make an early impact if he can get a work permit and join Spurs this winter. Sounds like the current right back is too slow to overlap with Lamela, and Yedlin literally has SEC speed. Almost makes me want to hope that the Sounders get knocked out early.

Reaction Score
Gunner did what they were supposed to do against a weaker team with a 3 to 0 win over Burnley. Need to keep that up. They really need 3 points in the match with Swansea (EPL) and then Anderlecht (Champions) in the middle of the month as they have a week of hell to finish November. The Gunners 3 matches in 7 days (WTF!?) with Man U (EPL) and Dortmund (gulp) followed by WBA (EPL), which looks to be a classic trap game.

Surprised that City beat United, United has some momentum going into the game and City did not. That said, it's a rivalry game. Liverpool continues to free fall without Jaws while Newcastle has had a nice turn around from their horrible start. Liverpool kind of reminds me of the team they own across the pond - the Red Sox from worst to first to worst in 3 years. Who at the start of the season saw Southampton riding high in second place 10 games into the season?

Glad to see the Red Bulls get a jump on United with a 2 to 0 result at home. How old is Henry? It's only MLS; but, I do not see how England cannot invite this guy to their camp. He knows how to find the back of the net - a quality that England needs.

As for me, my soccer season is over. 40+ year old guys should not try bike kicks. Tried one on Tuesday. My shot hit the post, and messed-up my left knee. Popping noises and swelling are not a good sign. MRI scheduled for Tuesday. Fingers crossed.

Reaction Score
Southhampton is like the Royals.

I expect to see NY and NE in the east finals. That's a really high quality matchup with a bunch of studs playing for both sides.

England will never call BWP up. They only call up players who play for fashionable sides. Another reason why they will never be as good as they think they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom