Webster Bank Arena Dining... | The Boneyard

Webster Bank Arena Dining...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know this has been discussed many times before, but since I've never been lucky enough to attend a game at WBA, I paid little attention. As it turns out, my daughter is graduating from Southern CT State U on 5/20, and they are having their graduation ceremony at Webster Bank Arena in Bridgeport. We should be wrapping up around 1 -2 pm and I'm asking for recommendations from the wonderful, wise Boneyarders for a good place for a late lunch/early dinner in the close to immediate proximity. Thanks SO much
for your suggestions!!!

Reaction Score
I know this has been discussed many times before, but since I've never been lucky enough to attend a game at WBA, I paid little attention. As it turns out, my daughter is graduating from Southern CT State U on 5/20, and they are having their graduation ceremony at Webster Bank Arena in Bridgeport. We should be wrapping up around 1 -2 pm and I'm asking for recommendations from the wonderful, wise Boneyarders for a good place for a late lunch/early dinner in the close to immediate proximity. Thanks SO much
for your suggestions!!!

Ralph & Rich's would be my first choice and they may let you park there for the duration of the meal & graduation. Ask. It's within walking distance. The Barnum Publick House is another good choice, a little further away.

Reaction Score
Ralph "n' Rich's is the place to go. You should make reservations NOW if you want to get in. As stated above, you can park there free for your event & dinner. It's a short walk (about 1,000 feet) straight down Main St. to the Arena.

Reaction Score
Isnt Southern in New Haven?
Yeah, Southern is in New Haven, but I guess they feel the space they'll need is bigger than the venues they have on campus. 1500 graduates, X 4-6 tickets per graduate = 6000 + tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom