We Need To Press | The Boneyard

We Need To Press

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Seems obvious - We can play 10 deep but have no stars, good athleticism, a rim protector and an offense that struggles in the half court and sleepwalks to start the game. They played a lot better in the second half tonight when the game sped up.

Reaction Score
We pressed but couldn't keep the ball in the backcourt. They would pass midcourt and have a 3 on 1 advantage every damn time

I like the idea but running a press with freshman is gonna be very tough. Running it with Facey /Enoch in is impossible.

Reaction Score
Eh they didnt really press.... they were just 5 full.. need to run a 2-2-1 or a 1-3-1 press

Reaction Score
Not enough depth now pressing will be few and far between. Kind of liked them in zone a few times though looked like good rotation.

Reaction Score
We pressed but couldn't keep the ball in the backcourt. They would pass midcourt and have a 3 on 1 advantage every damn time

I like the idea but running a press with freshman is gonna be very tough. Running it with Facey /Enoch in is impossible.
I hear you, but playing a half-court game with a bunch of freshmen is even tougher. Two big ifs: if Larrier is OK and Durham continues to get more comfortable, they have the length to cause problems in the middle of the press.

Reaction Score
I hear you, but playing a half-court game with a bunch of freshmen is even tougher. Two big ifs: if Larrier is OK and Durham continues to get more comfortable, they have the length to cause problems in the middle of the press.

I'm not expecting Larrier back anytime soon. Non contact injuries are never good.

I thought Durham looked really really good today. Couple nice moves, moved well on the floor, hit that three. But he's still not quick enough to move laterally at half court trying to stop a quick guard.

When rique gets back I think a 2 man ball pressure of him and JA would do enough just to slow up the other team, take the shot clock down a bit and make them rush.

That's what bazz and boat did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog