We need to keep going to games | Page 2 | The Boneyard

We need to keep going to games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It takes a special kind of loser to come over here and post this. I feel bad for you. What a miserable and lonely life you must lead.

If there had to be a response, this...indeed..... was it.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
It takes a special kind of loser to come over here and post this. I feel bad for you. What a miserable and lonely life you must lead.

Wouldn't it be funnier than on a stick if we go 1-11 but beat Louisville again? If that happens, cardsfan should go into the witness protection program...

Reaction Score
I'm undecided for the USF game, will go to the Louisville and Rutgers games, that's it.

Reaction Score
Wouldn't it be funnier than on a stick if we go 1-11 but beat Louisville again? If that happens, cardsfan should go into the witness protection program...
That's pretty pathetic. You guys are at the point where you would consider a 1-11 season a success. I'm SO glad I'm not a UConn fan right now. Not only are you stuck in conference purgatory with no way out, you're rationalizing it by claiming a victory over a soon to be power 5 member would somehow validate your epic failure of a season.

And in reality your win over Louisville was probably what bought Pasqualoni another year. So ultimately who do you think was the bigger loser in that game?

Reaction Score
That's pretty pathetic. You guys are at the point where you would consider a 1-11 season a success. I'm SO glad I'm not a UConn fan right now. Not only are you stuck in conference purgatory with no way out, you're rationalizing it by claiming a victory over a soon to be power 5 member would somehow validate your epic failure of a season.

And in reality your win over Louisville was probably what bought Pasqualoni another year. So ultimately who do you think was the bigger loser in that game?

I actually think you are the biggest loser in all of this. You're embarassing yourself.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

Thank you for your interest in the University of Connecticut athletics...

Reaction Score
Why??? Because we enjoy the thrill of torture. Its not easy supporting an AD that sticks his tongue out at the fans because he knows we are thinking like you.

Someone has a stick up their , I never said anything about supporting the AD just talking about how we have to show how we represent our fan base, you can show your displeased with the program while still attending games.

Reaction Score
I've thought about typing a letter to WM and including the next game's tickets inside. I'm not quite there... yet.

Did it last year, save your stamps, these idiots could care less!

Reaction Score

Academically, guess who's the loser? We still have more championships than UL across the board. All you have is 3 men's basketball championships. We have that and another 13 championships in other sports..

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Geno said they need you the most when they are not doing well - see half time MI game. I'll be there. Never missed. Don't plan to until I am out of this state. I may do this however.

bilde

Funny you should post this. I told my friends that if P is still the coach for the USF game, I'm wearing a brown paper bag over my head to the game.

That said, I'm actually hoping LESS people show up. Like a lot less. Like 10,000 tops. The less people that are there, the less money the team makes. The less money the team makes, the quicker they fire the coach because now he's really hurting the bottom line. Unless of course they (they being Warde) act now and P is canned, then I hope the place is packed.

Reaction Score
Do your part, we need our fanbase well represented even if it is harder to watch this team then paint dry. You can do a fire PP chant, fire PP signs or even anti Warde Manuel signs but please go to the games.

I agree. I said that on my first post here. Stand strong Connecticut. A strong fan base will only help this program

Lets go Connecticut! BOUNCE BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01