We need to keep going to games | The Boneyard

We need to keep going to games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Do your part, we need our fanbase well represented even if it is harder to watch this team then paint dry. You can do a fire PP chant, fire PP signs or even anti Warde Manuel signs but please go to the games.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I won't miss any games this year. I may have quite a few extra tickets for some but I will be there.

Reaction Score
I will definitely be losing some of the people I usually go with, but I won't stop going. Doubtful I will tailgate like I usually do, but I will be in my seat for kickoff.

And as others have said, I actually might upgrade my tickets, check out some of the prices on stub hub.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I'm still ten toes in.....the water is cold as hell, but I'm ten toes in...

I think the cold is due to the iceberg that P ran this ship into. I have ice forming around my ankles as we speak.

Reaction Score
I'll be there every game as soon as lot opens. Gonna make a HUGE spread every week..then go in and cheer the kids...bitch about P, GDL & HH' s passive defensive schemes. Hopefully see WM or Larry McHugh..maybe even the Gov..voice my displeasure..then head home! P and GDL can try to destroy the program but they can't kill the die hard fans!

Reaction Score
And as others have said, I actually might upgrade my tickets, check out some of the prices on stub hub.

I like it. I might try the same now that you mention it! (Once I find the pieces of my broken spirit.)

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I'll be at every game but will also have plenty of extras throughout the season. Good year to introduce wives and kids to game atmosphere...as long as they are blindfolded during the game.

Reaction Score
If people stop showing up to games than Warde and / or PP get canned. If we keep showing up they'll still be around. If 20k show up on the 12th one of them has to go

Reaction Score
If you want to help the kids and the program, don't go. That's what the morons in the Admin expect you to do. They figure as long as you can tailgate, they don't care about the program's performance or the kids. I REFUSE TO GO UNTIL P IS FIRED and nobody gets my tickets. I've had it. The kids deserve better and you need to sacrifice for them.

Reaction Score
No
Kids deserved to have a crowd watch them play.
No, they deserve competent coaches. It's their talent and careers that are being wasted. I'm sure they prefer good coaching and success on the field rather than misery with lack luster fans. If you want to help them, don't enable a bad administration.

Reaction Score

Yes they do. But first and foremost they deserve coaches that give them a fighting chance to win. I'm not sure if the weekly party and in the seats by gametime sends that message. Sending no-show tickets to the ADs office might be a start.

Reaction Score
The kids need us to pressure the admin in every way we can. I'm guessing big donors are on the phone to Warde. If only 10K showed up for USF a message would be sent. Unfortunately the fan base, as a whole, would not get it.

In a perfect world we could get 15K season ticket holders to sign a petition asking for the removal of PP and then send an email every day until PP is let go.

I've already stated I'm going to sit out the USF game and see how it feels. I'm sure I'll be at the UL game, unless the team folds every game like they did in Buffalo. (Again, I don't blame them considering the circumstances)

It's great to want to support the players and more power to those going to the USF game. IMHO if we could get 15K not to go the players would thank us. That I'm sure of because they would know we did it for them.

Reaction Score
Yes they do. But first and foremost they deserve coaches that give them a fighting chance to win. I'm not sure if the weekly party and in the seats by gametime sends that message. Sending no-show tickets to the ADs office might be a start.

Its a double edged sword. You can go to the games and wear a PP sucks shirt or Warde sucks, maybe we can all start a riot at the rent. Start a Warde sucks PP sucks chant at the start of every game kind of like roll call. Maybe a make an 0-12 sign, wear paper bags I dont know anything but go to the games.

Reaction Score
Geno said they need you the most when they are not doing well - see half time MI game. I'll be there. Never missed. Don't plan to until I am out of this state. I may do this however.

bilde

Reaction Score
If you want to help the kids and the program, don't go. That's what the morons in the Admin expect you to do. They figure as long as you can tailgate, they don't care about the program's performance or the kids. I REFUSE TO GO UNTIL P IS FIRED and nobody gets my tickets. I've had it. The kids deserve better and you need to sacrifice for them.

I'm the other way. I will go to games but I will stop coming here till P is fired. Peace out everyone.

Reaction Score

and crowds deserve to see kids who don't lollygag around. I'm sorry, as much as PP has been awful, he's not the one blowing it on the field.

Reaction Score
Do your part, we need our fanbase well represented even if it is harder to watch this team then paint dry. You can do a fire PP chant, fire PP signs or even anti Warde Manuel signs but please go to the games.

Why??? Because we enjoy the thrill of torture. Its not easy supporting an AD that sticks his tongue out at the fans because he knows we are thinking like you.

Reaction Score
We really don't need to add "people stopped showing up when things got bad" to our program's resume.

Reaction Score
Anybody wanna take a stab at the attendance when top 5 Louisville rolls into town against your 0-7 Huskies? 20k? 15k? 10k?

Just do the conference a favor and drop back down to FCS already.

Reaction Score
Anybody wanna take a stab at the attendance when top 5 Louisville rolls into town against your 0-7 Huskies? 20k? 15k? 10k?

Just do the conference a favor and drop back down to FCS already.

It takes a special kind of loser to come over here and post this. I feel bad for you. What a miserable and lonely life you must lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom