We need to get Dham out of his funk | Page 2 | The Boneyard

We need to get Dham out of his funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Last night Rothstein was talking about how UConn is looking to play DHam at the 4 like DeAndre a few years back. If we can get 50% of March/April 2014 DeAndre numbers out of Hamilton that would be major.
March/April 2014 deandre put up 15pts & 8 boards per game. You're so down on Hamilton from the last handful of games that 8pts and 4 boards from DHam down the stretch is all you're looking for?

Reaction Score
His hair is too funk, time for a change, maybe a Charlie V cut.
I've been calling him Nutty Buddy.

Attachments

• nutty buddy.jpg
    nutty buddy.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 24
Reaction Score
March/April 2014 deandre put up 15pts & 8 boards per game. You're so down on Hamilton from the last handful of games that 8pts and 4 boards from DHam down the stretch is all you're looking for?

At this rate, I'll take it. But okay, maybe 50% is a little extreme. Still, DeAndre was the x-factor during that run. DHam is supposed to be the guy. Not saying he's shabazz but if he doesn't show up, we lose. That simple.

Reaction Score
At this rate, I'll take it. But okay, maybe 50% is a little extreme. Still, DeAndre was the x-factor during that run. DHam is supposed to be the guy. Not saying he's shabazz but if he doesn't show up, we lose. That simple.
I think the loss of Brimah is affecting Hamilton more than we all want to admit. Without the threat of the lob, the defense is playing him a lot tighter. But I agree, if his conference play doesn't improve, we're in trouble.

Reaction Score
Last night Rothstein was talking about how UConn is looking to play DHam at the 4 like DeAndre a few years back. If we can get 50% of March/April 2014 DeAndre numbers out of Hamilton that would be major.
At this point in his career he is not the same shooter as Deandre wish he was, but Deandre wasn't a point guard the way DHam plays which if he is at the 4 we would lose. I'm for anything that would get him untracked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom