We knew early on this year's Huskies weren't very good | The Boneyard

We knew early on this year's Huskies weren't very good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just look at the UMass game. Yes, 37-0 looks impressive but we should've flogged them like TX Southern in '09. That was a 59 point win. UMass has now firmly entrenched itself as the worst team in D1 college football. Heck, even my alma mater, the horrendous Akron Zips, are 16+ point favorites over UMass this weekend.

And if UMass wasn't a clear enough message, replicating the WMU loss and them only slipping by Buffalo by 7 should've cemented it.

I'm so glad I was at the abberation, uh I mean, Maryland game for at least some fun this year.

Time to move on, as we should've all realized well over a month ago instead of letting it drive us nuts. So how badly are we going to pound Michigan next year?

Reaction Score
No, no, no............

We have a really cool offense. I've said this before. We have the wildcat.....WILDCAT. That is really cool. Plus, during the UMASS game we had M. Smith under center for a play and broke Whitmer out as a wide receiver. Once we were up by 30 and UMASS had been beaten to a pulp that formation actually worked. Plus, we have zone blocking schemes now. It's too complicated for you to understand, in fact, it's appearantly so complicated our OLmen don't understand it, but trust me, it's very chique. You are probably concerned because my daughters youth soccer team is more physical than the UCONN runnnig game, but don't be, because kids want to be in these sophisticated NFL schemes even if they never get to a bowl game.

What I am trying to tell everyone is that we are just like Oregon except for all the points and wins. I saw a picture of P in the paper and thought to myself that the resemblance to Chip Kelly was unbelievable.

Reaction Score
Just look at the UMass game. Yes, 37-0 looks impressive but we should've flogged them like TX Southern in '09. That was a 59 point win. UMass has now firmly entrenched itself as the worst team in D1 college football. Heck, even my alma mater, the horrendous Akron Zips, are 16+ point favorites over UMass this weekend.

And if UMass wasn't a clear enough message, replicating the WMU loss and them only slipping by Buffalo by 7 should've cemented it.

I'm so glad I was at the abberation, uh I mean, Maryland game for at least some fun this year.

Time to move on, as we should've all realized well over a month ago instead of letting it drive us nuts. So how badly are we going to pound Michigan next year?
Ditka 37 - UConn 6 ...although, if PP and crew is gone than UConn 23- Little Ditka 21. No Denard Robinson and hopefully we get a new staff and help on the o-line...come on Warde, make the move at the end of the season and we will have a chance vs your old team...if not, fan base is going to crumble with the team. Burton, please give Warde some choices and dough to get rid of these clueless old guys.

Reaction Score
We had trouble running against UMess. That was, indeed, a sign.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Yeah, but we really should have beaten NCST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom