We have Crystal and they don’t | Page 2 | The Boneyard

We have Crystal and they don’t

Reaction Score
One of the keys is keeping Shepard off the glass, can not give ND second chance points.
Yes. Rebounding and fast break, transition points and keeping out of foul trouble as well.

Reaction Score
Yes. Rebounding and fast break, transition points and keeping out of foul trouble as well.
The fast breaks that CW got last time I would expect them to limit after what we did in the last game. I hope fans don't expect her to have the same game. Hopefully scoring in the teens with the better defense and rebounding she has shown will suffice.

Reaction Score
Fouls/referees are tilted and in favor of ND historically. UConn players/coaches need to adjust the agressive tactics according to how the refs allow. However the silly fouls CD had in the game against Louisville should be avoided unless UConn needs to stop the clock.

Reaction Score
I'm less concerned regarding Crystal's offense as I am her defense. I predict her decision making will bounce back, but wonder why Durr and others were able to blow by her at end of game. Crystal seemed a step slow. No use in speculating but we need her at both ends.
She seemed a bit slow cuz the other guy was quicker.

The quick guards have been an issue all year.

Our D is our D, we live with it.......she needs to not make turnovers and not make foolish fouls.

We can't lose this game on the foul line. And we can't give up possessions.

I think Geno will place the emphasis on scoring again --- we got 80 last time out in a game Geno was playing to keep LV in the 70's. ND is going to get shots, just don't give 'em the shots they want.

I'm takin' it to the bank that they're gonna bang on Lou as much as they can cuz thats the easiest way to cut down UConn's O number, and they'll enjoy doing it.....if that happens Crystals points are gonna count bigger.

Reaction Score
She seemed a bit slow cuz the other guy was quicker.

The quick guards have been an issue all year.

Our D is our D, we live with it..she needs to not make turnovers and not make foolish fouls.

We can't lose this game on the foul line. And we can't give up possessions.

I think Geno will place the emphasis on scoring again --- we got 80 last time out in a game Geno was playing to keep LV in the 70's. ND is going to get shots, just don't give 'em the shots they want.

I'm takin' it to the bank that they're gonna bang on Lou as much as they can cuz thats the easiest way to cut down UConn's O number, and they'll enjoy doing it.....if that happens Crystals points are gonna count bigger.

An we not enjoy banging Arike! We will sorta like it and she really,really needs it.

Reaction Score
Honestly this should be great. We could talk all day about why UConn will win and about why ND would win, and we would be correct on both counts. We won’t know what’s going to happen until Friday. I honestly think it’s a toss up. Whoever makes the plays down the stretch will win it and both teams are more than capable. Fireworks coming.....
correction note: that should be how UCONN should win and how nd could win

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
I'm less concerned regarding Crystal's offense as I am her defense. I predict her decision making will bounce back, but wonder why Durr and others were able to blow by her at end of game. Crystal seemed a step slow. No use in speculating but we need her at both ends.

Playing 40 minutes per game in two games within a 48 hour time frame is bound to occasionally show up a little toward the end of the second game, whether you're 20 years old or not.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom