We finally saw 80% of our potential last night | The Boneyard

We finally saw 80% of our potential last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The key ingredient missing was better 3 pt shooting which we are HIGHLY capable of but the integration of Jalen Adams and Enoch--using our whole roster---it was quite evident that there is a great basketball team hiding inside of what we have seen this year. Ive seen every team--who has the combination of depth upfront with the guard play in back--I dont see 1 team. If we play at PEAK if we can do that--we can WIN 6 in a row when it counts. Dan H HAS to be the main guy its great that we have Jalen is the starting PG--we have Nolan playing well Miller playing great Brimah back and giving us a big+ Enoch can come in and give 5-6 good minutes. This is a GREAT team IF on all cylinders. They must know it too.

Reaction Score
The key ingredient missing was better 3 pt shooting which we are HIGHLY capable of but the integration of Jalen Adams and Enoch--using our whole roster---it was quite evident that there is a great basketball team hiding inside of what we have seen this year. Ive seen every team--who has the combination of depth upfront with the guard play in back--I dont see 1 team. If we play at PEAK if we can do that--we can WIN 6 in a row when it counts. Dan H HAS to be the main guy its great that we have Jalen is the starting PG--we have Nolan playing well Miller playing great Brimah back and giving us a big+ Enoch can come in and give 5-6 good minutes. This is a GREAT team IF on all cylinders. They must know it too.
Beat SMU, and get into the Big Dance. I am ready for Houston! For the second time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom