We continue to be undervalued / ignored into the FF | The Boneyard

We continue to be undervalued / ignored into the FF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Majority people in polls predicting UF vs UK in the final.
Francesca said everyone outside of UConn/Wisconsin wants to see UF vs UK for another rematch, and that UK is the story of the tournament now.

I like it. Ollie will have them focused. Keep picking against the Huskies and don't be suprised to see the other 2 teams in the finals.

Reaction Score
Not to worry. We relish the role of...

images

Reaction Score
This is the same crap that's been going on at ESPN. It shouldn't bother me but it always does.

Reaction Score
russillo and that dweeb svp were just on the radio, clamoring about how iowa state and msu were their biggest 'dissapointments' in the tourney. Claim uconn isn't a great , they only have shabazz, who is 'good'. lmao. coincidently every team we've played was a 'dissapointment' and THEY lost, we never won. doesnt even sound like we are in the final four. then they went on sh1tting out of their mouths: "STOP SHOOTING ALL THOSE THREES PAYNE GO INSIDE, UCONN STINKS INSIDE" . they couldn't go inside, thats our defense. which is great russillo (top ten in the country, playing like top 5 currently). asinine

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
russillo and that dweeb svp were just on the radio, clamoring about how iowa state and msu were their biggest 'dissapointments' in the tourney. Claim uconn isn't a great , they only have shabazz, who is 'good'. lmao. coincidently every team we've played was a 'dissapointment' and THEY lost, we never won. doesnt even sound like we are in the final four. then they went on sh1tting out of their mouths: "STOP SHOOTING ALL THOSE THREES PAYNE GO INSIDE, UCONN STINKS INSIDE" . they couldn't go inside, thats our defense. which is great russillo (top ten in the country, playing like top 5 currently). asinine
i watched the reply our defense was unbelievable Michigan state kept trying to go inside over and over we closed up every entry lane, there was no where to go... their guys were bigger but we had more length and were way more active. The game plan was executed perfectly. Michigan State was lucky the game was as close as it was! their big men were relegated to hucking up long range 3s.

Reaction Score
The experts make their their picks with an unlimited amount of cash i.e. they never have to put their money where their mouth is. If they had to do that you could be sure things would be different. But we all know that will never be the case so they can say absolutely anything they want because there are no real world consequences. And their predictions should be treated with equal weight--none
Having said that it is a whole lotta fun and really adds to the experience and we would miss them

Reaction Score
Wow we beat all those expert picks, its obvious they don't want to admit they blew it. As for ESPN I wonder being headquartered in CT, do they intentionally ignore us so as not to be looked on as bias?

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
let the other teams get big heads from all the media love

Reaction Score
I have to say I am pretty disappointed in the lack of recognition for what UConn has accomplished. Disappointed for the players and coaches, not for us fans. The first 7 seed to make a final four, a second year head coach, the teams we have beaten, including the team many were predicting to win it all, MSU. Our amazing defense, our amazing leader. These are great stories that no one seems to care to talk about, acknowledge, or give the team much credit for. Terrible coverage of a great final four story. Everything I've seen or heard about the final four so far has UConn barely being mentioned, and when they are mentioned more people seem to want to make excuses for why we made it this far, instead of actually giving the team credit. Pretty disappointing.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Yes, and every AP preview/recap article on the Sportacular Ap opens & reminds about the post-season ban last year. Then again, if you know where to look, there's tcf15, 3UCONN, and an upcoming game analysis from Champs

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!

Reaction Score
Wait I thought Florida already blew us out and UK dominated Wisky?

You mean there is still games to play??

Reaction Score
I have to say I am pretty disappointed in the lack of recognition for what UConn has accomplished. Disappointed for the players and coaches, not for us fans. The first 7 seed to make a final four, a second year head coach, the teams we have beaten, including the team many were predicting to win it all, MSU. Our amazing defense, our amazing leader. These are great stories that no one seems to care to talk about, acknowledge, or give the team much credit for. Terrible coverage of a great final four story. Everything I've seen or heard about the final four so far has UConn barely being mentioned, and when they are mentioned more people seem to want to make excuses for why we made it this far, instead of actually giving the team credit. Pretty disappointing.

Just like 2011, great for the mojo! We are doomed! Our players are no good and in each win the other team laid down. Just like 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom