We can solve Problem #1, we can't solve Problem #2 | Page 7 | The Boneyard

We can solve Problem #1, we can't solve Problem #2

Reaction Score
The rigors of the MWC prepared them to make that run!

Also, amazing how the ACC didn't prepare Virginia for the rigors of the America East champion...

Perhaps we can keep a running tally board of fired UConn coaches during our AAC membership before people realize how awful a fit we are for this league. It's at 2 in 4 years right now.

Reaction Score
Right, and it’s because of the league that Auburns down by 30. They just didn’t prepare for each other.

Because it's totally the same thing as a basketball school from Connecticut going from MSG/Big East to the AAC.

Reaction Score
Perhaps we can keep a running tally board of fired UConn coaches during our AAC membership before people realize how awful a fit we are for this league. It's at 2 in 4 years right now.
We are in this league. Unless you want to quit football this will be our league unless the B1G or ACC takes us. The only way the B1G or ACC takes us is if we start winning this league.

Reaction Score

Yes, in some dystopian world, UCONN is never relevant in basketball again, because of the league, irrelevant to coaching and recruiting, despite so many other teams from non P5 finding succes. Give it a rest. Just win and the rest will take care of itself.

Reaction Score
Yes, in some dystopian world, UCONN is never relevant in basketball again, because of the league, irrelevant to coaching and recruiting, despite so many other teams from non P5 finding succes. Give it a rest. Just win and the rest will take care of itself.

Oh the Just win argument. That's reassuring.

Reaction Score
LOL 13 straight years Cincy has been in the tourney; they've gotten to the Sweet 16 once. They'll lose to Nevada today.

I was wondering when someone would bring this up. Granted you posted it before the game. But after Cincy lost I thought I'd be getting some blowback about my bringing up Cronin. It seems I won't be disappointed.

Reaction Score
How is recruiting the main issue if the teams beating us in-conference are unanimously composed of lower-rated players than ours?

Because MONEY and TV and GIRLS and COKED UP PARTIES /s

Reaction Score
Ollie and...
He's doing all sports, so Diaco. But that's a silly comparison. Struggling teams fire coaches. There's been greater turnover at Pitt than there has been at UConn. Must be the conference!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom