"We Back Pat Night" is approaching, I need help!! | The Boneyard

"We Back Pat Night" is approaching, I need help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Since the addition of Swanier and Hayes, I've been wearing UConn Shirts to EVERY Dream Home game. Go Huskies!!!!!! This Wednesday is "We Back Pat Night" and we're hosting the Indiana Fever(go figure.) It's for a great Cause, but I don't have that color in my Wardrobe. I really want to continue wearing my UConn Shirts, but I don't want people to think I'm being rude. What should I do BYs? :confused:

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
The Alzheimer's ribbon color is purple. Wear a purple ribbon if you can stand the idea of wearing orange.

Reaction Score
You could wear a red and yellow vertically stripped shirt. Then, if someone became upset, you could twirl around like a ballerina and temporarily turn orange until the danger passed.

Reaction Score
You could wear a red and yellow vertically stripped shirt. Then, if someone became upset, you could twirl around like a ballerina and temporarily turn orange until the danger passed.
Lol I will be twirling all day

Reaction Score
Just found out that these will be given away at the door. I'll just find a Ribbon or Armband to wear

Attachments

• pat.jpg
    pat.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 70
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads