We have good kids
We're better than they are

Any questions?

Did I miss anything?

Happy Thanksgiving People

And Thank You Huskies

Reaction Score
Passing. Will be best passing team in uconn history
Ummm…..Last year will be tough to beat. We out assisted opponents scary, but I can already see that Hurley, Murray or whoever are honed in on this.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Not sure this is the thread to say it but Happy Thanksgiving to all you BY’ers. I found you in 2014 then left coming back last year. And I am thankful that I did. It helped me remember that I was not crazy regarding my passion for this team. Also some of the things I do that makes my wife think I am crazy, like turning off the volume on certain announcers, or sitting in the same chair closer to the TV even though my eyes are fine, or never recording the game from the same feed I am watching it on do not make me crazy, rather they define who we are as BY’ers. I am thankful that there are so many others just like me when it comes to rooting for this university and team.

Reaction Score
I know Luke and Kimani will move on at some point but we certainly do have one heckuva coaching staff. It must take a special kind of assistant to work for someone as driven as DH is and it’s not for everyone (see KFree). Thank you to DH, Kimani, Luke and Tom for combining to make up the best coaching staff in the country.

Reaction Score
I know Luke and Kimani will move on at some point but we certainly do have one heckuva coaching staff. It must take a special kind of assistant to work for someone as driven as DH is and it’s not for everyone (see KFree). Thank you to DH, Kimani, Luke and Tom for combining to make up the best coaching staff in the country.
Is Murray mostly the offensive coordinator or is this a combination?

Reaction Score

About to say the same thing: we have the best program builder- best of best coaching team. And they started and built everything you have on your list. I’m grateful for that. And they have such a great chemistry and work like well oiled machine and hope the group sticks together for a long time.

Reaction Score
On offense
On movement
On defense
At every position
At rebounding
We're big
We're fast
We're quick
We're athletic
We're talented
We're experienced
We're young
We can play multiple styles
We're well coached
We have multiple lottery picks
We have good kids

Any questions?

Did I miss anything?

And Thank You Huskies

Team plays with a lot of confidence and one other thing I'll add to the list is SWAGGER.

Reaction Score
Passing. Will be best passing team in uconn history
Yes may not set a season record but could. I see almost every high minute player sans SJ with T least 2 dimes a game with castle newt and Spencer all over 4.

Reaction Score
On offense
On movement
On defense
At every position
At rebounding
We're big
We're fast
We're quick
We're athletic
We're talented
We're experienced
We're young
We can play multiple styles
We're well coached
We have multiple lottery picks
We have good kids

Any questions?

Did I miss anything?

And Thank You Huskies
And doggone it, people like us.

Reaction Score
Ball movement. We picked up where we left off last year.
Add in size and perimeter shooting hard to be IMHO

Attachments

• IMG_0046.jpeg
    IMG_0046.jpeg
    145.5 KB · Views: 49
Reaction Score
My only concern is we keep beating teams missing at least one key player. I get we're missing one as well. I just can't compare us to last year or get a good picture on us yet. I am optimistic but still a bit reserved for now

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
My only concern is we keep beating teams missing at least one key player. I get we're missing one as well. I just can't compare us to last year or get a good picture on us yet. I am optimistic but still a bit reserved for now
On the other hand, we are beating teams without arguably our best player.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
On the other hand, we are beating teams without arguably our best player.
Two best if you consider Clingan's setback from the foot injury.

Reaction Score
Ummm…..Last year will be tough to beat. We out assisted opponents scary, but I can already see that Hurley, Murray or whoever are honed in on this.
Its really the player more than the system. Higher iq team this year. Lots of hockey assists and hitting open man. Add in 5 man out motion offense & we will thrive.

Cam spencer is off the chart iq. A Slow righty kolek w better shot.

Reaction Score
Thank you UConn basketball (men and women). You are the main reason that I am best friends with my father.

Thank you BY- for being, literally, the only reason I use internet.

And most importantly, Thank You @Ewekon for the wildest ongoing mystery saga since DB Cooper.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom