We are one week away from South Carolina-Ohio State!!! | The Boneyard

We are one week away from South Carolina-Ohio State!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Folks,the 2015-16 season is nigh upon us. And before the season begins, Let's not forget #10, a season Uconn mostly dominated, notwithstanding the bizarre Stanford loss.

Next Friday, we get to watch two teams the Huskies will also play this season...in Columbus and Columbia.

I have 13 thoughts/observations about this season:

We have Breanna Stewart and you don't.

We have Moriah Jefferson and you don't.

We have Morgan Tuck and you don't.

We have Kia Nurse and you don't.

We WILL have Natalie Butler and you won't.

We have Katie Lou Ssamuelson and you don't.

We have Napheesa Collier and you don't.

We have D'janae Boykin and you don't.

We have Saniya Chong and you don't.

We have Gabby Williams and you don't.

We have Courtney Ekmark and you don't.

We have Briana Pulido and you don't.

We have Tierney Lawlor and you don't.

There we go- 13 kids who are poised to go to 11! We have 'em, you don't.

Enjoy the ensuing week.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
One for the toe!!!!!!!!!!!

Palpa...again...I like your avatar: no nonsense and straight to the point!! :eek:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I watched South Carolina play Newberry on ESPN 3 tonight. South Carolina had quite a few players not dressed to play. White was the most impressive South Carolina player showing a nice mid range and long jumper. Imovbioh the transfer from Virginia will help a lot.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
I watched South Carolina play Newberry on ESPN 3 tonight. South Carolina had quite a few players not dressed to play. White was the most impressive South Carolina player showing a nice mid range and long jumper. Imovbioh the transfer from Virginia will help a lot.

I got home from the game a little while ago; I was shocked at how strong Imovbioh is in person - it didn't show in photos and on tv. I was delighted for Jatarie White to have a good game after all of her foot problems. I think Newberry brought their entire fan base to the game tonight; they're located right outside of Columbia.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Lol.. I was crucified on this board when I brought up the idea that White could shoot threes. What did she do tonight? Shoot a three.

;)

I'm glad she had a great game tonight. I hope she has many more.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Lol.. I was crucified on this board when I brought up the idea that White could shoot threes. What did she do tonight? Shoot a three.

;)I'm glad she had a great game tonight. I hope she has many more.
You were correctly crucified :D because up until last night you were the only one that had seen it "in practice" if I remember correctly. Dawn actually drew up a play for her to take another 3-very nice. I'm not sure how many minutes White is going to get this year because Imovbioh is a beast and can spell both Coates and Wilson.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I am not familiar with Imovbioh. Now I am even more excited about this game. This is a great way to start the season and makes me more upset that Baylor fans are not getting to see the Lady Bears play teams of quality in the OOC schedule.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score

Whoah! "Crucified" seems a bit harsh for the Boneyard, Maybe a "smackdown" or you got "dissed," I hope not in a mean-spirited manner. Now, if you really have a macabre interest in severe forms of prose punishment, I can suggest another message board. ;)

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Whoah! "Crucified" seems a bit harsh for the Boneyard, Maybe a "smackdown" or you got "dissed," I hope not in a mean-spirited manner. Now, if you really have a macabre interest in severe forms of prose punishment, I can suggest another message board. ;)

Ugh, not that ugly shade of orange we play today in football.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I am not familiar with Imovbioh. Now I am even more excited about this game. This is a great way to start the season and makes me more upset that Baylor fans are not getting to see the Lady Bears play teams of quality in the OOC schedule.
You'll appreciate the way Imovbioh plays. She is grown woman strong with great anticipation! She doesn't hurt you on the offensive end and she draws mucho contact. Comparable to Muvunga only on steriods.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
You'll appreciate the way Imovbioh plays. She is grown woman strong with great anticipation! She doesn't hurt you on the offensive end and she draws mucho contact. Comparable to Muvunga only on steriods.

I think she will be our answer to Kentucky's rough play when we play them.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score

You said that she does not hurt you on the offensive end? Does she not have a good low post presence on offense?

Reaction Score
Folks,the 2015-16 season is nigh upon us. And before the season begins, Let's not forget #10, a season Uconn mostly dominated, notwithstanding the bizarre Stanford loss.

Next Friday, we get to watch two teams the Huskies will also play this season...in Columbus and Columbia.

I have 13 thoughts/observations about this season:

We have Breanna Stewart and you don't.

We have Moriah Jefferson and you don't.

We have Morgan Tuck and you don't.

We have Kia Nurse and you don't.

We WILL have Natalie Butler and you won't.

We have Katie Lou Ssamuelson and you don't.

We have Napheesa Collier and you don't.

We have D'janae Boykin and you don't.

We have Saniya Chong and you don't.

We have Gabby Williams and you don't.

We have Courtney Ekmark and you don't.

We have Briana Pulido and you don't.

We have Tierney Lawlor and you don't.

There we go- 13 kids who are poised to go to 11! We have 'em, you don't.

Enjoy the ensuing week.
A'ja---I love this.

Reaction Score

Before we suggest it is a bit strong, maybe we should check out where the nails were placed?? You can't send him back to the Courant blogs, they cleaned up their act.

Reaction Score
Does Kentucky have a team left?
\

Mitchell (sp?) --has put a wonderful spin on the losses, but that does not removed the belief that they shall be very low on talent at least for subs. All I can say is --better Kentuck than Uconn

Reaction Score
You were correctly crucified :D because up until last night you were the only one that had seen it "in practice" if I remember correctly. Dawn actually drew up a play for her to take another 3-very nice. I'm not sure how many minutes White is going to get this year because Imovbioh is a beast and can spell both Coates and Wilson.

It would appear that Imovbioh won't be needed at all because YOU spelled both ---Coates and Wilson correctly!!

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I think J. White is a lot more rugged than Wilson. She was much tougher than Wilson when they played against each other in high school. She should be a big boost to SC as she gets more experience.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
You said that she does not hurt you on the offensive end? Does she not have a good low post presence on offense?
What I meant is that she is a ball mover, not stationary at all she will dribble to get into better position or make a pass. Very unlike Ibiam last year where if you threw her the ball in the high post is was likely because you had no other option and the offense sort of has to reset because that is not the way Dawn drew up the play. You can actually run a play through Imovbioh and get something good out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom