WE ARE CONNECTICUT | The Boneyard

WE ARE CONNECTICUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
No matter whats happens with conference realignment, the one thing that stands is the fact that we are the University of Connecticut. The premier public research university in New England, Ranked in the Top 60 nationwide, and 19th among public schools. We have seven national championships in women's basketball, three national championships in men's basketball, and multiple nationally acclaimed sports programs. We are home to two half of fame coaches, have put countless athletes in all fields into the highest level competition in the United States. The University of Connecticut is home to winners, we have been and will continue to succeed. As a student and a member of the UConn family, I don't know anything else but winning. Even in our darkest times, the University and State of Connecticut will over come this. Although our school is clearly run by two incompetent leaders, I will never let this University fade into irrelevance. Support this school by attending athletic events, buy tickets, travel to support our teams wherever. Watch games on television, buy merchandise, do whatever it takes for you to support this school. Over the years, the school has been built on the dedication and loyalty that fans have showed over, and the University needs our support now, more than ever. Lets show the nation that we are Connecticut. We are one of the nation's premier flagship universities, and the folks in the Big 10 and ACC need to know this. Members of the Boneyard are the most dedicated fans of this great school, and if there was ever a time for us to stand up for our university, the time is now. Today sucks, and the next couple of days will be tough for any UConn fan, but we will persevere because we are Connecticut, and we will not lose

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Let's light something on fire. If we could just burn something down or blow up a bridge or drive a bus through those satellites dishy things outside of ESPN or something like that.

Something that makes people think, 'Whoa, those UConn fans have just come unhinged...hope they're not headed this way'.

I just want to hold the ACC under water until the bubbles stop. I want to hold Providence's arms so Tulane can punch them. I want to paint Boise's football field green. I want to disable every pickup at an FSU game and then watch 65,000 people walk home. I want to put Memphis into the world's largest FedEx box and then see them lost in transit. I want to have a sit-down with every snarky blogger and gently remind them that $23,000 a year and a Twitter account is not a winning hand. I want to spread misery to every corner available to me.

Wouldn't that make you feel better? I think it would make me feel better.

Reaction Score
Let's light something on fire. If we could just burn something down or blow up a bridge or drive a bus through those satellites dishy things outside of ESPN or something like that.

Something that makes people think, 'Whoa, those UConn fans have just come unhinged...hope they're not headed this way'.

I just want to hold the ACC under water until the bubbles stop. I want to hold Providence's arms so Tulane can punch them. I want to paint Boise's football field green. I want to disable every pickup at an FSU game and then watch 65,000 people walk home. I want Memphis to climb into the world's largest FedEx box and then get lost in transit.

We could be like Hamas of the NCAA!

Reaction Score

I just want to hold the ACC under water until the bubbles stop. I want to hold Providence's arms so Tulane can punch them. I want to paint Boise's football field green. I want to disable every pickup at an FSU game and then watch 65,000 people walk home. I want to put Memphis into the world's largest FedEx box and then see them lost in transit. I want to have a sit-down with every snarky blogger and gently remind them that $23,000 a year and a Twitter account is not a winning hand. I want to spread misery to every corner available to me.

The thought of resorting to violence certainly has crossed my mind. I'm with you.

Reaction Score
Why don't we just dig up the road leading to ESPN and do a 5 year "construction project". Nice and discreet.

Wouldn;t even cost us much - dig up about a quarter mile right in front, then post one guy with a sign to direct traffic. LOL.

Make those turds sit in an additional 2 hour's worth of traffic to/from work every day.

See who blinks first.

Reaction Score

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I'm seriously annoyed with the haters kicking UConn in the nuts without knowing a damn thing. We have a lot to be proud of, a lot to contribute to a future conference, and a lot of vengeance to exact on everyone who has mocked or doubted us....

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

If illegal activity is called for, make it count. Hire certain individuals (the Providence mafia would be oddly appropriate) that look something like Dennis Farina, to subtly "influence" those who require influencing. We could start with the NCAA, which sure as hell should have granted a waiver on our APR. A channge of heart is overdue. Then some conference commissioners and university presidents could be shown the error of their ways. Becoming an anarchist is cheap and easy. Becoming the freaking GodFather of college athletics is a more worthy goal. Is it too late to hire Al Pacino as our AD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom