We are + 3 1/2 vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i just put my house on pitt

Reaction Score
Pitt could be really deflated for this one, but I just don't see what get's our guys motivated unless it's finally playing at home.

If I were Pitt I'ld start on defense and I'ld throw everything and the kitchen sink at Whitmer. Would love to see Max get some carries to see if we can set up some play action, but I am not hopeful.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
You gotta believe they will come at Whitmer early and often. They've already seen the results there. Wouldn't it be nice to get some quick-release passes to the TE's, well-designed draw or shovel pass to burn the heavy pressure? With a little more protection, you know Geremy, Shakim et al would be able to shake man coverage, but we haven't seen Chandler have the time to make that happen enough to lessen the pressure.

Maybe...just maybe....Pitt's defense won't slant and move around, or God forbid, show us something new. That would make it easier.

Reaction Score
I'd feel a lot more confident if Wanny were still prowling the sidelines.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
3 1/2 what? touchdowns? My god Pitt is gonna come pretty angry no?

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
This might be the easiest money Vegas has ever handed out. There is absolutely no way UConn scores in the double digits. That would mean DeLeone would have to come up with more than one scoring drive and that just ain't happening. Pitt will be down after last week's loss but they can't get any lower than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom