We’ll be fine shut up!!!!!!! | The Boneyard

We’ll be fine shut up!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Many are disappointed on losing the guard but remember, nothing is over until we say it is. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! When the goin' gets tough the tough get goin'... and what the duck happened to The Boneyard I used to know?..........

Reaction Score
Many are disappointed on losing the guard but remember, nothing is over until we say it is. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! When the goin' gets tough the tough get goin'... and what the duck happened to The Boneyard I used to know?..........
I thought it was The Japanese.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
We’re UConn we always find a way.
Silliy and trite. . Yeah, we win NCs without the right personnel that can.win NCs. or even a conference title. A short memory I suppose has its place.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Great quote but one comment:

If this isn't the Boneyard you used to know (a number of posters ready to jump off a ledge at a hint of bad news) you are thinking of a different Boneyard.

Reaction Score
People want to be a good program, well this is the price of being a good program.

Look at Kansas, win a title, bring back 2 players who played at all, get a 1 seed the next year.

If you are crying about having good enough players to get drafted then you need to root for another team.

Reaction Score
National Championship repercussions….

• 4 players to NBA Draft
  • 3 players transferring
  • Miss on top Transfer target

lol- who would’ve thought.

With all that said, I still feel great about our future.

Reaction Score
We’re UConn we always find a way.
Right. All these casual and/or rookie fans need to step away from the edge. Or find another bandwagon to jump on.
Blood blooding is about constant flow of talent in to and out of the program. They’d never be able to handle the Calhoun years.

Reaction Score
National Championship repercussions….

• 4 players to NBA Draft
  • 3 players transferring
  • Miss on top Transfer target

lol- who would’ve thought.

With all that said, I still feel great about our future.
Cmon. Springs and the Israeli kid never played any meaningful minutes and wouldn’t have next year. So they did us a favor.

1 real transfer. 2 to the draft 2, may still come back.

Reaction Score
This is the nature of the current college basketball landscape.

Reaction Score
At the start of last season, we thought we had one year of Newton and Alleyne. We also hoped that Jackson, Hawkins, and Sanogo had such good years that they could go pro. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. This result gets us better recruits going forward. Let's go!!!

Reaction Score
I mean we haven’t had anything go our way this week. I’m not panicking but I think expectations will be lower if we’re starting 3 freshman

Reaction Score
I mean we haven’t had anything go our way this week. I’m not panicking but I think expectations will be lower if we’re starting 3 freshman
getting kids pt is not a bad thing.

Reaction Score
getting kids pt is not a bad thing.
You’re right it’s not, they could be really good by the end of the season. There’s just a lot of uncertainty with freshman.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom