WBCA All Americans | The Boneyard

WBCA All Americans

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Swerve (kinda). How do Huskies that earn a place on the Wall in their final season have their ceremony at Gampel? Do they come back next season for a Pre-game ceremony?
Of course I am thinking of Aaliyah.

packwrap

The real 'shlynn Shadey
Reaction Score
Hey, show some respect, the women is on the WALL. Either Aaliyah or AALIYAH....;)
Am just thrilled to see Aaliyah on the waall.

Her contributions to the team and steady improving play has earned this. For her size she is just a ridiculous athlete, and still has a lot of room to improve and expand her game as a pro.

Congrats and aall the best!

Reaction Score
They'll do what they did for Tuck: a ceremony when they get back.
When Tuck came back it was with a national championship, and the wall ceremony was part of that celebration. Unless we come home with the trophy (and I'm still hoping we do) Aaliyah's ceremony probably won't be till sometime next season.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score

What a great video. Geno - the master of understatement.

Very hushed tone and low voice - to Paige "WBCA came out. You are 1st team AA".

Then to Aaliya "And so are you"...

Then he backs away and lets the team go bananas. They were so excited for her, and they know just as well as we do what gets them on the wall. They even commented on it. Way to go!!!!

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
What a great video. Geno - the master of understatement.

Very hushed tone and low voice - to Paige "WBCA came out. You are 1st team AA".

Then to Aaliya "And so are you"...

Then he backs away and lets the team go bananas. They were so excited for her, and they know just as well as we do what gets them on the wall. They even commented on it. Way to go!!!!
shows how important that wall honor is to them. whoever conceived the husky wall is a genius.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Incredibly happy for Aaliyah. She’s earned the WBCA AA honors and a banner as a HOH. The only thing that would be better is if the Huskies win #12, and Aaliyah’s banner is raised at Gampel in front of the student body, celebrating both the national championship and Aaliyah’s HOH next week. :)

Reaction Score
I like the list but I would change switch Kitley for Beers...After seeing Beers play against my Gamecocks, she should be on the list for top Post player for the year. Kamilla will get it more than likely but next year, I think Beers will be the best post player in the Nation.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom