way off topic-- Seattle | The Boneyard

way off topic-- Seattle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hey great friend lives in Seattle and just got married. Looking for a nice restaurants to send them a gift card for a wedding gift. They are into that fresh organic local scene. No starbuck, s recommendations newded :)

Reaction Score
I live out here in the beautiful emerald city, pretty much agree with the list although i had pretty bad service at Zoe, but Sitka & Spruce is fantastic and about as local as you can get

Reaction Score
Here's another vote for the Walrus and the Carpenter. Matt's on the Market is great too.

Reaction Score
I haven't been to Seattle in a long time but love the city and remember the seafood being off the charts good.

Reaction Score
Ivar's. For the salmon! Location on a pier at Seattle downtown (on the Sound), and another on a lake to the north under I-5. Can't beat it.

Reaction Score
I know nothing about Seattle but my suggestion would be a gift card to a well established place that has no expiration date on their gift cards (many have 6 months or one year). When I got married we got many of these "gift" cards. By the time we got around to using them, most of the places were already out of business, or some had expiration dates.

Reaction Score
Good call.. we got a gift card to apricot in farmington and it was only good for three months

Reaction Score
Love the city, love Bellevue.

Don't think seafood is crazy special there beyond Salmon. NewEngland, San Fran and Hawaii only places that rock seafood and maybe Nola in crawdad season.

Get them card for Woodmark hotel on Bellevue side of Lake Washington. One of the coolest places I ever went. Can use toward dinner, hotel, brunch.

I haven't been to Seattle in a long time but love the city and remember the seafood being off the charts good.

Reaction Score
If you have time, hit the wineries NE of the city around Bellevieu (St Michele, et al). or a trip to Mt Ranier is great!

Reaction Score
Hey great friend lives in Seattle and just got married. Looking for a nice restaurants to send them a gift card for a wedding gift. They are into that fresh organic local scene. No starbuck, s recommendations newded :)

Get em tickets to the UConn/Washington game

Reaction Score
How many of you who replied to this thread currently live in the Seattle area? We need to contact each other and sit next to one another when Uconn comes to Seattle in December. We need to stick together and create a designated area for the better Husky team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom