Watching the games on Computer | The Boneyard

Watching the games on Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is pretty nice. High Def and close up. Able to chat with the UConn game on the 2nd monitor. Have a 25 inch monitor. More importantly the wife can have the big screen TV without issues.

Anyone else watching the NCAAs on their computer (desktop)?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
This is pretty nice. High Def and close up. Able to chat with the UConn game on the 2nd monitor. Have a 25 inch monitor. More importantly the wife can have the big screen TV without issues.

First guy I ever heard who is fired up to give up the big screen to the wife...in favor of watching the game on his 25" computer monitor.

But I love the positivity though.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score

You should have the cp hooked up to big screen then use the 25 inch to chat and have the wife watch t.v. on the 2nd monitor.

You would have to sleep on the couch for a month but it's worth it!;)

Reaction Score
First guy I ever heard who is fired up to give up the big screen to the wife...in favor of watching on his 25" computer monitor.

But I love the positivity though.
At my age having my face kissing the computer monitor is less worrisome to my wife than when I do it to a large screen TV.

Reaction Score
Yup! It's my only option here in Bangkok. Works great! The iPad app doesn't allow me to hook up to the big screen TV so I stream it on the laptop and hook that up. Every once in a while I get a "Technical Foul!" error message (funny guys) and have to reload but it's not that often. It's a bit delayed so I have to be careful, when watching close games, not to check the scores on my smartphone.

During the regular season I used WatchESPN for most games.

Reaction Score
Watched the entire 2011 run on my computer. Was watching the joes games on a flatscreen, until we started losing. back to the computer

Reaction Score
out of country i have to use a vpn to use the Live website, but once you are connected you can lose the vpn and still be connected and watch the games.

In my case it is not the wife but the kid who will keep me from watching. She said she will take him to the pool so I can watch but she is still in bed and I am up with the kid so I have no idea what will happen with that over the next 30 minutes. Have a feeling it will be the computer, though in Thailand True has been showing the games on a couple of their channels.

Reaction Score
Hey guys is the only way to watch games online is with a cable subscription?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom