watching some highlights of the season and | The Boneyard

watching some highlights of the season and

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
mainly towards the end of the season i really liked roscoe and giffeys energy especially on the defensive end they were incredibly sound and aggressive... i like giff at the 3 when he comes in/starts and seemed very sound offensively and aggressive. i like roscoe at the 4 even though he guard any position pretty much and if he gets his mid range and 3 down hell be a nightmare for a 4 guarding him

Reaction Score
mainly towards the end of the season i really liked roscoe and giffeys energy especially on the defensive end they were incredibly sound and aggressive... i like giff at the 3 when he comes in/starts and seemed very sound offensively and aggressive. i like roscoe at the 4 even though he guard any position pretty much and if he gets his mid range and 3 down hell be a nightmare for a 4 guarding him
That dunk by Lamb was the highlight of the season. Too bad it was in game one.

Reaction Score
I like it better when someone actually passes to Giffey when he is open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom