Watching for tomorrow | The Boneyard

Watching for tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Alright, conference play ha started. Things have been quiet around here and it's probably because we don't know what to expect.... Not as much to complain about and not much to brag about. We are 0-0 in conference play and a chance to get back at .500.

Since we all have our opinions on what needs to be focused on I want to know what you all will be watching for most tomorrow vs USF. Myself... I'm interested in seeing if Obi recovers and starts turning things around. Solidifying our secondary could make us a top defense IMO. I also want to see more Boyle worked in and how he looks through out the game rather than just the end.

I think this is a winnable game.... And a critical one at that but I know we don't usually play well in Florida for some reason.... Cough UCF... So that's another thing I'll be watching for.... The team energy on the road.

Reaction Score
OL adjustments. We have heard about simplification. Can we implement pass and run schemes that work given the experience and current physical capabilities of the guys we have. Evidence will be run and pass effectiveness, and turn overs due to OL miscues (sacks & fumbles in the backfield or line of scrimmage).
Also how quickly and effectively does SF adjust to exploit the OL changes.

Reaction Score
I hope with HCBD keeping things simpler on the OL can get them going, resulting in a much improved running game... We've got backs that can do things... all 4 of them bring something to the table... Our OL run blocking hasn't shown anything so far... Hopefully we see a minimum of 100 yards rushing as a team tomorrow.. We should... It's week 4 now... no excuses....

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Touchdown touchdown touchdown touchdown touchdown touchdown and on and on and on!!!!!

Reaction Score
Touchdown touchdown touchdown touchdown touchdown touchdown and on and on and on!!!!!

I'm the first to admit we have to cut down on turnovers but I won't submit to playing the blame game that other posters want to indulge in.

Reaction Score
I'm the first to admit we have to cut down on turnovers but I won't submit to playing the blame game that other posters want to indulge in.

I'd be very interested to see if simplifying the offensive scheme for the O-line can make a difference. I hope so.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Use Davis to the fullest not leaving him out on 3rd down , secondary playing lights out especially #20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom