Watched the UConn vs L'ville gm again and......... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Watched the UConn vs L'ville gm again and.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I watched the replay where there was shoving and Stef fell and refs went to look at replay to see if there was a technical foul. There was a lay-up by Lv and Bria fouled. So what happened on that play. Did Stef bump one of the Lv players and she took offense. There were a lot of Uconn and Lv players together after ply was over.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
I watched the replay where there was shoving and Stef fell and refs went to look at replay to see if there was a technical foul. There was a lay-up by Lv and Bria fouled. So what happened on that play. Did Stef bump one of the Lv players and she took offense. There were a lot of Uconn and Lv players together after ply was over.
Didn't look like anything, and the refs saw it that way on replay. Bria fouled the Card on the layup, and Stef walked into the crowd and there might have been a slight brush, but more contact is made when two bobbleheads get into action next to each other.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Uconn was trying to huddle up under the basket like they do after any stoppage in play and the Lv players were trying to gather at the foul line so you had a few players headed in opposite directions bumping into each other - lot of nothing and I think Stef sort of tripped/lost her balance. Lot of kerfuffle over nothing much.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
BTW:
'Nita Slaughter is a great kid and wonderful competitor who could be on any team i had anything to do with.

The OP may not be aware that she collapsed on court earlier in the season with a blood clot that might have ended her life
and was surely expected to put a finis to her BB career at L'ville.

I'm delighted she's back and healthy
I'll never forget the impish grin when she got caught out trying to crash the foul-line on Caroline's elbow last March.

This is a whole lot about less than nothing

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
It was MUUUUUUURDER!!!!

If someone named "Husky Love" can't engage in outrageous hyperbole, who can?
The sheer violence of it was devastating. :rolleyes:

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Handle?
Husky Love

Kinda like

mclovin-license.jpg

Reaction Score
This is simply MY observations. What you saw and what I saw are 2 different things. FYI Boneyarders, there may be some that have different opinions. You people are the same people that rudiculed M Reid in the CShip game for throwing Stef down. Is that considered "dirty" or a "heat of the moment/tired of losing to UConn foul?" Especially given the fact that Reid isnt considered a dirty player.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
This is simply MY observations. What you saw and what I saw are 2 different things. FYI Boneyarders, there may be some that have different opinions. You people are the same people that rudiculed M Reid in the CShip game for throwing Stef down. Is that considered "dirty" or a "heat of the moment/tired of losing to UConn foul?" Especially given the fact that Reid isnt considered a dirty player.
You people? YOU PEOPLE????

And what are you?

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score

Actually everyone saw the same thing. Everyone may interpret it differently, but they saw the same thing.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Do love the coining of the "rudiculed" word. That is a fitting classic, and I may have to steal it for an article.

Reaction Score
We know it couldn't have been intentional. If it was Stewart would have blocked it.

Reaction Score
The same Boneyarders that talked bad about Skylar Diggins because of her antics on the court. Said she was rude, classless, and cocky all because she handed us our butts for 3 years. They way some of you spoke about her you'd think that you actually knew her. I made a comment about a player just like some you did about Sky. And some of you are still doing it. If I was whooping the team everybody feared for 3 straight years, I'd be extremely happy too. Hate it or love it

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
The same Boneyarders that talked bad about Skylar Diggins because of her antics on the court. Said she was rude, classless, and cocky all because she handed us our butts for 3 years. They way some of you spoke about her you'd think that you actually knew her. I made a comment about a player just like some you did about Sky. And some of you are still doing it. If I was whooping the team everybody feared for 3 straight years, I'd be extremely happy too. Hate it or love it
Well yeah, you're right that Skylar was a Uconn nemesis, and "they" are right that she did some things that won't make Miss Manners' list of classy things to do on the ball court. But that really has nothing to do with the fact that it is plain lardheaded to describe a player's unsuccessful attempt to soft toss the ball back to the ref as a barely avoided attempt to carom a shot off Stewie's noggin. That's just "rudiculous," and you really should stop when you're only 70 points down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom