Washington Post picks UConn to win it all | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Washington Post picks UConn to win it all

Reaction Score
I was watching the March Madness coverage and was struck by this thought. Oh, first I need to say “We’re doomed”. UConn is the only university to win titles in the same year….twice. They did it is 2004 and 2014. It is 2024!

Reaction Score
The article says, "with a star player in Bueckers..." I'd edit as "with star players in Bueckers and Edwards..." They are listed 4th and 8th in the ESPN thing. Two in the top 8. Pretty good...
IDK. The games without Edwards in the BE tourney were pretty thought-provoking. Both offense and defense looked better. In the BE semi and final, they held two teams to zero points over two quarters - which is mind-boggling. Their spacing and flow on offense looked a lot better to my eyes also. Bueckers is the real lynch pin to me.

Reaction Score
IDK. The games without Edwards in the BE tourney were pretty thought-provoking. Both offense and defense looked better. In the BE semi and final, they held two teams to zero points over two quarters - which is mind-boggling. Their spacing and flow on offense looked a lot better to my eyes also. Bueckers is the real lynch pin to me.
ok...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom