uploadfromtaptalk1328491112573.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 423

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Ha! It was!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
And it turns out, the uniforms of the marching band in the HT show are almost exact duplicates of ours as well...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
where is the uconn connection in this??? its gona be one of the producers of the halftime show or something. this is to good.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Pretty awesome. I don't think it's distinct enough for any non-UConn fans to recognize it but still cool

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Just posted this to the MBB mojo thread. Nice catch!

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
The super bowl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
the middle finger wasn't needed. besides the clo green wearing the block C, not one part of that halftime was good. the sound was poor, madona was moving around like she was 85. the music mix was brutal. the rapping to singing was garbage. also not one of those "stars" that were on stage today is really any 1 that cool for that halftime show. yea madona is a legend in music, but that chance for this was 10-15 years ago. cee lo green is famous for signing a song that parents think are great to hear on little kid american idol shows but really they have no clue its edited. niki mivage has a huge butt, thats about it. MIA needs to keep hitting bongs.

Reaction Score
Pretty awesome. I don't think it's distinct enough for any non-UConn fans to recognize it but still cool

NBC is using suttle ways to send love to the Big East before the contract comes up. I expect helicopters that shuttle their staff at the 2012 Olympics in London to have an R conveniently slipped into the NBC/Peacock logos, exciting RU fans everywhere.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
All I have to say is that if we had played a home game annually at both the Meadowlands and Foxboro (as I have proclaimed for nearly a decade, only to receive quite a bit of criticism on the predecessors of this board) arguably the two most compelling Super Bowls ever (and easily the two best in recent years) would have been enormous marketing bonuses for our program.

HuskyBarker

A Tiger is always Hungry!
Reaction Score
All I have to say is that if we had played a home game annually at both the Meadowlands and Foxboro (as I have proclaimed for nearly a decade, only to receive quite a bit of criticism on the predecessors of this board) arguably the two most compelling Super Bowls ever (and easily the two best in recent years) would have been enormous marketing bonuses for our program.
:rolleyes: um riggggght. What would have been an marketing bonus for our program would be if Aaron Hernandez had gone to UCONN!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score

i'm lost in what your saying?!?! we should play in nj and ma why? becuse the pro teams that play in those places happen to win alot? so we should play there? playing a home game in the razor is a bad idea. that guy tried to f the state and now we want to go up there and play a game? i'll take a N game vs a team from up there or a away game at the razor, but never a home game. as for playing at the mlands, why? if we want nyc then play at yanks. thats 50k which will be enough unless the game is uconn-ruty on a good year for both. i just don't get it. fill the rent as many times as possible every year. eventually when the fanbase is big enough to do more than sell out 55k there easy, then we can fool around whith things.

Reaction Score
Devland, the song is "Forget You". It's on my ipod. These guys are messing with you.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Devland, the song is "Forget You". It's on my ipod. These guys are messing with you.
Seriously? The song is duck* You. And it's edited to Forget You. Incidentally, I think the song is actually better with the edited lyrics.

Reaction Score
:rolleyes: um riggggght. What would have been an marketing bonus for our program would be if Aaron Hernandez had gone to UCONN!
Commentators do bring up him being a UConn commit before he went to Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom