Was it just me??? | The Boneyard

Was it just me???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Last night SNY reported that Louisville is looking to bolt to the ACC or BIG12.

Anybody catch that?

Reaction Score
Didn't see it, but it's been floating out there since Marinate's ouster that Jurich is being much more aggressive in terms of getting out of Dodge.

Reaction Score
Is football going to destroy the best basketball conf in the country?

Reaction Score
"There remains a desire among some member schools to leave. Multiple sources with direct knowledge of their situations told ESPN.com that Louisville athletic director Tom Jurich told the Big East board of directors that the Cardinals want to be in the Big 12 or the ACC, opting for transparency by making members aware of his school's true intentions."

CBS rreports that multiple sourses told espn that and athletic director said....... the two companies that stand to lose the most if the big east lands a huge TV deal or ends up in a bidding war.

THis is what I"ve been writing about on the other board - get used to this crap.........The big east is solid, and the big east stands to make a very nice payday....the media world is going to peck at the Big East all summer long.

Unless you see a direct quote from a university PRESIDENT - not and athletic director - and this isn't even a quote from an athletic director----- Jurich was probably just as surprised as every other AD about Marinatto resigning.....

It's nothing more than propoganda before the last major sports television product available in the United States for the next decade - goes on sale.

Reaction Score
Last night SNY reported that Louisville is looking to bolt to the ACC or BIG12.

Anybody catch that?

If the ACC considers U of L, all the talk about academics as well as athletics is a load of horse poop. U of L is well down the lists that ranks public schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom