Warde is an Idiot | The Boneyard

Warde is an Idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Great job, Warde. All you could get us was a defensive coordinator? One who coached the defense for a school we have beaten in the past nonetheless? Seriously? He didn't even win the Broyles Award this year! It's been over a year since he won it! Clearly this guy is regressing as a coach. What the hell did we see in him!?

I thought we were going for a splashy hire. With Nick Saban still reportedly available, I consider this hire a failure.

Reaction Score
Great job, Warde. All you could get us was a defensive coordinator? One who coached the defense for a school we have beaten in the past nonetheless? Seriously? He didn't even win the Broyles Award this year! It's been over a year since he won it! Clearly this guy is regressing as a coach. What the hell did we see in him!?

I thought we were going for a splashy hire. With Nick Saban still reportedly available, I consider this hire a failure.

I guess some posters want the spotlight on them and will be as dramatic as they can be in order to do so. Dude...don't spoil a great day for UConn with this idiocy!!

Reaction Score

Set Sarcasm Phaser to 11.

Reaction Score
UConn beat ND when Charlie Weiss was coach........ND was not very good in any aspect.......and Charlie was fired within two days of the loss.

If HCBD was there at that time, maybe he didn't have his players in place.

Reaction Score
I, um, I think he was being sarcastic.

Poe's Law at work, ladies and gentlemen.
Really? lol I'm sure he was...but why create a thread like this on a day like today? Besides, Diaco wasn't even there when we beat ND. Bury it in another thread...I think there's even one just for comments about Warde.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I think Warde rushed the process.

I'm not saying Diaco was a bad hire, but if you're looking to hire out of the Notre Dame tree, how do you hire a coach without even checking to see if Ara Parseghian is interested?

I understand that his contract demands might include pudding and naps, but good lord, you have to at least make that phone call.

#disgusted

Reaction Score

This is great, Matt. But i can't help but rebuke you for failing to mention Coach Lou's availability. Schon of a Bisch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom