Want to see Aliyah Boston...UConn target from 2019...in person? | The Boneyard

Want to see Aliyah Boston...UConn target from 2019...in person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Remember that Aliyah Boston was in Storrs for First Night...she attends Worcester Academy.
BTW: her nickname is 'Peaches'!

I checked their schedule for the upcoming season to see if she might be in the area for recruit-lovers to get a glimpse of this soph.

Worcester Academy plays at Loomis Chaffee on Wednesday January 11 at 3:30. Loomis is in Windsor....very easy access off Rte 91 maybe 5 minutes north of Hartford. A nice gym to boot!

They also play at Suffield Academy on Wednesday Feb. 1 at 3:00....exit 42 off Rte 91....5 minutes north on Rte 159.
Way back in the day SA had Meagan Leahy start for that team....around 6'3".... she had a scholarship to ND and backed up Ruth Riley during the ND championship of 2001.

So...hopefully there will still be mutual interest between Aliyah and UConn and a few locals will be courtside for one or both of these games...ready to join me and pass on wisdom [or lack of same] to the board.

Daddy C: I'm talking about you....anyone else is a bonus.

Reaction Score
Remember that Aliyah Boston was in Storrs for First Night...she attends Worcester Academy.
BTW: her nickname is 'Peaches'!

I checked their schedule for the upcoming season to see if she might be in the area for recruit-lovers to get a glimpse of this soph.

Worcester Academy plays at Loomis Chaffee on Wednesday January 11 at 3:30. Loomis is in Windsor....very easy access off Rte 91 maybe 5 minutes north of Hartford. A nice gym to boot!

They also play at Suffield Academy on Wednesday Feb. 1 at 3:00....exit 42 off Rte 91....5 minutes north on Rte 159.
Way back in the day SA had Meagan Leahy start for that team....around 6'3".... she had a scholarship to ND and backed up Ruth Riley during the ND championship of 2001.

So...hopefully there will still be mutual interest between Aliyah and UConn and a few locals will be courtside for one or both of these games...ready to join me and pass on wisdom [or lack of same] to the board.

Daddy C: I'm talking about you....anyone else is a bonus.

Suffield ---just slightly south and west of Granby or south of Rebecca's school in Southwick, Mass. Stop in and see Divita and her St Bernards, Sheep, Goats, cats of all kinds and size, cows, pigs etc. She is usually open 12 hours a day--the lady owns like 300 acres in and around Suffield. A former teacher in the local system.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Suffield ---just slightly south and west of Granby or south of Rebecca's school in Southwick, Mass. Stop in and see Divita and her St Bernards, Sheep, Goats, cats of all kinds and size, cows, pigs etc. She is usually open 12 hours a day--the lady owns like 300 acres in and around Suffield. A former teacher in the local system.

Sometimes it's like you're speaking in tongues ... or Noahese. ;)

Reaction Score
Sometimes it's like you're speaking in tongues ... or Noahese. ;)

I done been saved--when you've been saved enough--you speak in tongues---abu sequ meas ulmu--but apparently I just didn't save enough.. the previous poster was speaking of games at loomis and Suffield Academy--which is a stones throw from Divita's farm

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
dang these Wednesday games... I'll see what I can do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads