• Azura

• Gabby

• Kia

• Lou

Results are only viewable after voting.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Hard to take much from the first game since everyone scored and looked terrific, so I thought it would be fun to choose the POG's for the first 2 rounds...

Pheesa: 48 points, 13 boards, 13 assists, 6 steals
Z - 40 points, 11 boards, 2 assists
Gabby - 22 points, 11 boards, 11 assists, 1 steal
Kia - 28 points, 13 boards, 7 assists
Lou - 26 points, 15 boards, 10 assists

So what say you? I went with Pheesa as she waas great in both games. Kia and Z were both consistent in both games as well, but both had lesser stats...

Reaction Score
I will probably go with Pheesa, not because of the points necessarily but the overall play and looking much like the AA she was last year. What is also impressive is that she led this group in assists and that Lou lead the team in rebounds.

CBear01

Plan your work and work your plan
Reaction Score
I voted for Gabby because, well, she's Gabby

Lou is my second :eek:

Reaction Score
Our Silent Assassin, of course. :)

But honestly, the entire team is on fire right now. Geno's probably not going to win coach of the year this time, given all the talent he had to work with this year. But damn, does he ever have this group of young women in the right frame of body and mind going into the last two weeks. He truly is the master... must be the greatest coach of all time, any sport.

Last edited:

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Our Silent Assassin, of course. :)

But honestly, the entire team is on fire right now. Geno's probably not going to win coach of the year this time, given all the talent he had to work with this year. But damn, does he ever have this group of young women in the right frame of body and mind going into the last two weeks. He truly is the master... must be the greatest coach of all time, any sport.
You won't get any argument from most UCONN fans! :D

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Hard to take much from the first game since everyone scored and looked terrific, so I thought it would be fun to choose the POG's for the first 2 rounds...

Pheesa: 48 points, 13 boards, 13 assists, 6 steals
Z - 40 points, 11 boards, 2 assists
Gabby - 22 points, 11 boards, 11 assists, 1 steal
Kia - 28 points, 13 boards, 7 assists
Lou - 26 points, 15 boards, 10 assists

So what say you? I went with Pheesa as she waas great in both games. Kia and Z were both consistent in both games as well, but both had lesser stats...
Speaking of "lesser stats," what kind of numbers were racked up by the players Kia guarded? Defense counts, too.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Speaking of "lesser stats," what kind of numbers were racked up by the players Kia guarded? Defense counts, too.
Good question - I do not know the answer to that, but we know that she generally gets the assignment to shut down the other teams' best scoring option...

Reaction Score
Good question - I do not know the answer to that, but we know that she generally gets the assignment to shut down the other teams' best scoring option...
I think the rest if the team played has good as defense as Kia these past couple games. Just like not awarding Lou best offensive player by default every game lets not start giving Kia best defender every game either.... :) A lot of what she has accomplished is due to team defense much the same way our other players thrive in this team environment.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
I was just being disagreeable, Eric. A little displaced aggression since I still haven't forgiven you for leaving San Diego for that terrible city to the north. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom