Vote for Moriah or Stewie for Sr. Class Award | The Boneyard

Vote for Moriah or Stewie for Sr. Class Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just voted again - different device/browser.

How many devices & browsers on each device do YOU have??

VOTE!!!!

Reaction Score
What a subjective topic to say the least. I am sure to take some slander here for my comment. I did cast a vote for both Stewie and Mo as I believe this year they should be co-players of the year in the nation.
Having said that my votes on this going forward will go to Kelsey Minato. This is a different type of recognition. Let the hate mail begin:D.
For those that may not get it...Both Stew and Mo will amass trophy's for years to come. This and enjoy the accolades of the crowd and the ching that may come along with it.

http://espn.go.com/womens-college-b...minato-best-player-army-black-knights-history

My personal hope is the UConn Nation gets behind Kelsey and supports someone who excels at the sport and is willing to sacrifice athletic glory for what could possibly become the supreme sacrifice.
No funny faces on this one.

Reaction Score
What a subjective topic to say the least. I am sure to take some slander here for my comment. I did cast a vote for both Stewie and Mo as I believe this year they should be co-players of the year in the nation.
Having said that my votes on this going forward will go to Kelsey Minato. This is a different type of recognition. Let the hate mail begin:D.
For those that may not get it...Both Stew and Mo will amass trophy's for years to come. This and enjoy the accolades of the crowd and the ching that may come along with it.

http://espn.go.com/womens-college-b...minato-best-player-army-black-knights-history

My personal hope is the UConn Nation gets behind Kelsey and supports someone who excels at the sport and is willing to sacrifice athletic glory for what could possibly become the supreme sacrifice.
Sorry, I am going to continue voting for our girls. I don't believe the fan voting will neither help nor hinder Kelsey from receiving the award, Stef won the award and she placed fourth in the fan voting, the committee will give the award to the person they feel are the most deserving.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score

I sort of alternate between two and three votes depending on how I feel each day - Kelsey getting the third vote. Nice to see a service academy player on the ballot.

Siestakeyfan

Sailing at Block Island Race Week
Reaction Score
Name School Votes
Jillian Alleyne Oregon 2%
Adut Bulgak Florida State University 2.2%
Aundrea Gamble Arkansas State 3%
Ruth Hamblin Oregon State 24.9%

Bria Holmes West Virginia University 5.6%
Moriah Jefferson University of Connecticut 19.5%

Jonquel Jones George Washington University 1.9%
Kelsey Minato Army West Point 18.5%
Tiffany Mitchell University of South Carolina 2.9%

Breanna Stewart University of Connecticut 19.5%
6:30 a.m.

Reaction Score
Ruth Hamblin 24.3%
Breanna Stewart 19.5%
Moriah Jefferson 19.4%
Kelsey Minato 19.2%
Stewie and Mo are slowly gaining on Ruth Hamblin but it looks like Kelsey Minato is going to overtake them.
From reading other posts in this thread I know some boneyarder's have switched their votes to either vote solely for Kelsey Minato or to vote for her along with our players. My view on this is, we owe Stewie and Mo a lot for all the many awesome moments they gave us on the basketball court for the last four years, they are also two wonderful people and are outstanding representatives of the University of Connecticut. They have earned our undivided support. To vote for another player simply because they attend West Point is unfair to Mo and Stewie in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom