Virginia Game Thread | Page 22 | The Boneyard

Virginia Game Thread

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
OK, going for two was not a good idea.

Seriously. wtf is this, a game of madden? Maybe Randy heard no more fake field goals and figured we'd just go for it every time

Reaction Score
Beat them with trickery and we try trickery again, damn at least make me feel good for 2 minutes.

Reaction Score
That's the way to do it! Just score some points! Great throw by Sherrifs and great catch by Miala. Let's see what a little confidence can produce? If defense can make a stop ...

Reaction Score
We deserve everything we've got. You don't go out and hire an out of touch dinosaur and follow up that hire with a lunatic who has no business being near a football field. Most programs are serious about winning, you make hires like that and you aren't serious. We've dug our own grave.

We??? I had nothing to do with that!!

Reaction Score
Seeing some freshman get time, RT Van Demark in, Mensah playing, Swenson and Fortt on D.

Reaction Score
There isn't a team that uconn should look past. They are still dreadful.

What sucks is that this game is removing any optimism of RE getting some surprise wins, or this team possibly going bowling.

Please, let's discuss how bad ECU is, and then lose to them by 40 points.

Reaction Score
Remember when the Boneyard said Lashlee was outta here after this season? Pepperidge Farm remembers!!

The offense has looked better Lashlee isn't the one turning it over he can't block for them.

Reaction Score
There isn't a team that uconn should look past. They are still dreadful.

What sucks is that this game is removing any optimism of RE getting some surprise wins, or this team possibly going bowling.

Please, let's discuss how bad ECU is, and then lose to them by 40 points.
"They are scared of us"

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Really hard watching c

I don't get how we were a decent team (even pretty good) in our early FBS years, and now we're not even a shadow of that. How did we regress this badly?
Bad coaching did a lot of damage, but I fear the larger problem is that, on top of the inherent disadvantages UConn has with recruiting, dropping to a mid-major major conf. has led to a downward spiral in recruiting. Players on D are looking pretty outmatched today. The worst part is that I'm starting to wonder if the program can ever reverse that trend and get us into a better conference.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Lashlee has some plays that are working. He just keeps going back to the ones we know won't. Too many freak plays and zero ability to dictate play.

Reaction Score
Bad coaching did a lot of damage, but I fear the larger problem is that, on top of the inherent disadvantages UConn has with recruiting, dropping to a mid-major major conf. has led to a downward spiral in recruiting. Players on D are looking pretty outmatched today. The worst part is that I'm starting to wonder if the program can ever reverse that trend and get us into a better conference.

I get what your saying but it hasn't stopped Memphis playing neck and neck with UCLA, or Northern Illinois beating Nebraska or Airforce playing neck nd neck with Michigan.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I know Pitts getting obliterated but I figured more then 5k would show up to see the game. Those stands are empty

More than 5k did show up. My guess is 14-16K, could be more.

Lots of the students likely at Farm Aid concert this weekend. That it came here is a huge thing. Caught me by surprise how much buzz that has.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom