Virginia Game Thread | Page 15 | The Boneyard

Virginia Game Thread

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
That settles it. Zero talent on this team. #25 gets run over like he was already on his back. Other guys getting blown up all over the field on both sides of the ball.
Yup. D is weak, slow and out of position.

Reaction Score
That settles it. Zero talent on this team. #25 gets run over like he was already on his back. Other guys getting blown up all over the field on both sides of the ball.
That's not a talent problem. It's a soft mentality problem on D. It also is lackk of size problem with DBs that wear down.

Reaction Score
Not to be a downer. But why are we still focused on football here? It's actually hurting everything else here. We cannot be the worst team in D1. We can't. I'm happy they are going for it all the time today inb4th down but this is the most embarrassing product we have shown in a generation. VA is not even ranked and they look like bama 2012 or USC 04.

Reaction Score

Attachments

• IMG_3150.PNG
    IMG_3150.PNG
    94.8 KB · Views: 85
Reaction Score
UVA has more talent, more speed and more depth on both sides of the ball. This score should not be a surprise to anyone. Any time we play teams from the big boy P5 conferences we're going to be in trouble. To be quite honest, with our current talent, we would be a lower level Team in the MAC.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
We might not win this game but I want to see us come out of the half making adjustments and at least looking competitive. That's lvl I'm looking for out of this game.

Anyone coming into this season thinking we were going to be good or even decent are getting their wake up call if they didn't get it during our game vs HC.

We're not that good and it's going to take a season or two to turn this around

Reaction Score
How bout his noodle arm, or terrible ball security, or inability to read a defense, or missing wide open WRs, or just his overall lack of ability
How about answering the actual question?
BTW I think he reads the defense well... They are on him in under a second each snap.

Reaction Score
How about answering the actual question?
BTW I think he reads the defense well... They are on him in under a second each snap.
The OLine aint the problem today

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I chose to postpone mowing the yard to tomorrow and miss NFL for this. Still not mowing the yard! I'll stick out the second half for now
Better games are on later today

Reaction Score
That's not a talent problem. It's a soft mentality problem on D. It also is lackk of size problem with DBs that wear down.

You are right! it isn't a talent issue.. just need bigger tougher and better players.

Reaction Score
Putting the blinders on, it should be 17-14 Virginia. I pray for some second half resurrection like last game. Side note, I also agree with the comment about wanting to have played usf to get the ass kicking out and learn/progress some more before playing a completely winnable game.

Reaction Score
The fumble inside the five. That is almost always a game killer. It's how we beat West Virginia.

Interestingly, a fumble inside the 5-yard line (same end zone) by Hernandez (playing WR) was a killer at Virginia ten years ago.

Reaction Score
He's responsible for two horrible red zone turnovers. There are a lot of problems but your statement is not true in the slightest.
Your frustration or lack of football knowledge is showing, Dove.

Mayala clearly ran the wrong route. Left BS hanging. Coaches were in Mayala's face immediately.

And the fumble, yeah that sucks. But he is also the guys who just ran the ball all the way downfield to get to that spot and that key hit. I don't think you minded all those yards and the aggressiveness to get there, did you? Fumbles as a byproduct of effort happen, deal with it.

Reaction Score
Another example of uconn making their opponent look like NC contenders.

Who knew UVA was this Good? Head bang

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom