vino with geno | The Boneyard

vino with geno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Coach A was the speaker at a fundraiser for two Catholic grammar schools on Saturday night, June 6,in Waterbury CT. It was a wine tasting featuring four of Geno's wines. He gave a nice talk mentioning his coaching philosophy ("go figure it out''). He also said it felt great to kick butt in the NC game and he commented on the phenomenal season Maya is having. Geno spent a lot of time autographing bottles of wine and other items ---and I do mean a lot of time as attendance was over 300. Here is a picture of my signed bottle. I hear he is doing some signings at liquor stores in CT.

Attachments

• gino pino (2).jpg
    gino pino (2).jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 72

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Geno gets to coach Maya again. And other former UConn stars. Plus a would-be Husky. Nice gig!!

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Was any of the vino with Geno....Pinot? or what do we know?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Coach A was the speaker at a fundraiser for two Catholic grammar schools on Saturday night, June 6,in Waterbury CT. It was a wine tasting featuring four of Geno's wines. He gave a nice talk mentioning his coaching philosophy ("go figure it out''). He also said it felt great to kick butt in the NC game and he commented on the phenomenal season Maya is having. Geno spent a lot of time autographing bottles of wine and other items ---and I do mean a lot of time as attendance was over 300. Here is a picture of my signed bottle. I hear he is doing some signings at liquor stores in CT.

what schools in Waterbury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32