Villanova vs Creighton | The Boneyard

Villanova vs Creighton

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Does Nova do anything other than jack 3s? I am watching them right now and watched them when they played Marquette and honestly I am not impressed. If we play like we did in Charleston that is a very winnable game. If we run them off the 3 point line and force them to drive right to our shot blockers, we have a chance.

Reaction Score
Does Nova do anything other than jack 3s? I am watching them right now and watched them when they played Marquette and honestly I am not impressed. If we play like we did in Charleston that is a very winnable game. If we run them off the 3 point line and force them to drive right to our shot blockers, we have a chance.
Yeah, that game is not gonna go well fot us.

Reaction Score

those are big "Ifs"

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
It comes down to how many players Ollie recruited on a team. More = worse

Reaction Score
Guess I'm easier to impress, beating Massey 17th ranked team on their court is pretty good to me. Losing by 9 to 22nd rated Marquette at their place seems light years better than UConn vs Cincinnati or USF.

Reaction Score

Nova will defend us better than anyone we've seen if we don't make shots we're in the 40's that game the way our Huskies are playing right now. Add to it they get away with murder on D and we may get 39.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Everybody looks better than us, hopefully they're NOT as physical as USF

C'mon boys, you have to laugh

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Hurley's defense is geared to stop 3 point shots, and gives up the rim in exchange for that. So we will see how that works against Villanova. His defense is designed to stop the 5 out offense, even if he lacks the players to run it that way. The main question is whether we can score.

Reaction Score
Nova still has a lot of growing to do this season, including the integration of post surgery rehab 5 star guard Bryan Antoine into a team with no seniors.

Winning at Creighton is a good win though, even with miserable shooting.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom