Villanova Pregame Availability (merged) | The Boneyard

Villanova Pregame Availability (merged)

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Both player interviews are great. They are both relaxed, funny, introspective, and articulate. They take their leadership roles very seriously. Great players, great teammates, great role models. Great interviews!

In particular I thought Nika’s answers were largely pitch perfect, especially when two reporters were practically begging her to compare herself to the point guards of the past at UConn - she deflected such comparisons and instead focused on wanting to be remembered as a great teammate, a player that other players want to be around, a hard worker, and someone who gave 100%.

In contrast, when asked about Aaliyah, she was gushing in her praise and referred to her as one of the great players ever to play at UConn.

Reaction Score
I had assumed that both would be leaving without question. After those two interviews, I’m no longer so positive. The interview with Nika was amazing; even more so when one realizes that English is her second language. I would love to see her interviewed in Croatian, even though I don’t even know one word in the language.

Reaction Score
I had assumed that both would be leaving without question. After those two interviews, I’m no longer so positive. The interview with Nika was amazing; even more so when one realizes that English is her second language. I would love to see her interviewed in Croatian, even though I don’t even know one word in the language.
Ask and you shall receive. Found this on an internet search. Turns out its from a 2019 post by our own RockyMTblue2 ! Alittle hard to hear her over the background noise but towards the end it's a bit quieter. Equally as genuine, at ease and engaging several years ago as a teen speaking Croatian as she is today as a 22 year old UConn veteran.

Reaction Score
Screenshot  2.jpg

Screen shot of Nika from interview above

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr