Video of Stewart's block on Netherland's Cornelius | The Boneyard

Video of Stewart's block on Netherland's Cornelius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There's a lot more of those coming to us UCONN fans.

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
Just noticed that MoJeff was involved in the play and sitting on the bench as well. Man, she is quick!

She was also sitting in the crowd watching the game, doing the play-by-play, manning the concession stand and hanging out in the locker room doing the coursework for her fall classes. She's amazing.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Just a respectful question:

Isn't that more of a classic "STUFF" than a "block?

Either way -- I agree we'll see a good number of both throughout the coming season.
Yes, that was the epitome of a "stuff". (But there are no stats kept for "stuffs".)

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
The other amazing thing about her block, is that not only did she not foul the player and get all ball, but she had to adjust and watch the ball closely to get the block correct. Also, she kept it in play and controlled the ball after she blocked it. We talk about her offense the most, but her defense is fantastic as well!!

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
She was also sitting in the crowd watching the game, doing the play-by-play, manning the concession stand and hanging out in the locker room doing the coursework for her fall classes. She's amazing.

Your comment reminds me of a Tedy Brushchi spoof Buffalo Bills fans did a few years back. I love Brushchi but admit that I find the spoof really funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom