Video of Abbie Wolf, Target from Greenwich Ct | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Video of Abbie Wolf, Target from Greenwich Ct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
AI, is that you?

Of course they do.

Well she's only a Soph, so she has some time to improve. But if she only get as good a Buck, what's wrong with that? You make it sound like a bad thing??
Sorry you right Abby is in same class as Dangerfield

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
And its disappointing to see a Ct kid go to UConn and sit the bench and earn very little playing time. That's the only bad thing I have to say about Geno. So it is a bad thing in a way not on there part but to commit to UConn thinking they will contribute when they can go somewhere else and start or see magnifcent pt
I don't see why it's disappointing if that's what they want to do. Who knows, maybe they will make a contribution?? And one doesn't necessarily have to play lot's of minutes to contribute to the overall team. Some people would prefer a walk-on role on Broadway to a lead role in Peoria.

PS that's one thing your off topic about AI didn't want to go to practice. Me I'm saying practice is for earning your time and learning. But at some point as a competitor you want to prove you can play in games. What you talking bout AI lol
Good, at least you got the joke. :cool:

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Sorry you right Abby is in same class as Dangerfield
Nope you're right. Dangerfield, Irwin and Wolf are all Juniors (2016). Geez, and I just looked her up on the recruiting pages yesterday. My memory is fading fast. :oops:

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
A Trumbull coach was talking how she has skills but FCIAC girls basketball is at a all time low. Will be another Heather Buck at UConn sit the bench get in garbage time. But hope she prove me wrong. If she even choose uconn

You confuse opine with truth. How many times have you seen her play?

Reaction Score
Abby is a Jr. And its disappointing to see a Ct kid go to UConn and sit the bench and earn very little playing time. That's the only bad thing I have to say about Geno. So it is a bad thing in a way not on there part but to commit to UConn thinking they will contribute when they can go somewhere else and start or see magnifcent pt

PS that's one thing your off topic about AI didn't want to go to practice. Me I'm saying practice is for earning your time and learning. But at some point as a competitor you want to prove you can play in games. What you talking bout AI lol
CT kids, like any other kid who comes to UConn, all have the same opportunity to accomplish as much as they can and want, with only their potential skills being the limit. Someone brought up Buck as something of a disappointment. First of all, I and I suspect Geno, would take another Heather Buck most of the time. Geno's teams have plenty of firepower. Often what you want from someone her size is the defense, rebounding and most important passing and vision from the post. If she has these, she fits. As for Heather, she has done well; perhaps held back only by her desire to do better off the basketball court. Nonetheless she was a great teammate (her ability to play well, IMO, against Griner, an indicator of what she could do).

Abbie, from what I see could fit in nicely. Geno and the coaches know much more than I, and they also know how she would fit in. I trust their interest means much more than our opinion on a fan site.

Reaction Score
You confuse opine with truth. How many times have you seen her play?
I go to as many games as i can. Do you see the talent this girl is up against lol?But like ima gonna apologize to Meyers is I thought she was a Jr. She has skills I admit but the talent in the FCIAC girls is horrible

Reaction Score
houseHeatherost: 1214022 said:
CT kids, like any other kid who comes to UConn, all have the same opportunity to accomplish as much as they can and want, with only their potential skills being the limit. Someone brought up Buck as something of a disappointment. First of all, I and I suspect Geno, would take another Heather Buck most of the time. Geno's teams have plenty of firepower. Often what you want from someone her size is the defense, rebounding and most important passing and vision from the post. If she has these, she fits. As for Heather, she has done well; perhaps held back only by her desire to do better off the basketball court. Nonetheless she was a great teammate (her ability to play well, IMO, against Griner, an indicator of what she could do).

Abbie, from what I see could fit in nicely. Geno and the coaches know much more than I, and they also know how she would fit in. I trust their interest means much more than our opinion on a fan site.
I never said Heather Buck was a dissapponted I said its disappointed to see these CT kids go to UConn and rarely see minutes. Heather Buck never had the minutes of these bench players. The walk-ons probably average more minutes then Heather Buck lol. But on the other hand the way we crush teams she will get plenty of time just like this years teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom