Video: EDD Teaching Mo'ne To Shoot a Step-Back Jumper ...and More | The Boneyard

Video: EDD Teaching Mo'ne To Shoot a Step-Back Jumper ...and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What happens when a teenage pitching prodigy meets up with a WNBA star? The Players’ Tribune wanted to find out.

WNBA star Elena Delle Donne and teenage baseball phenom Mo’ne Davis recently met at Ursuline Academy in Wilmington, Delaware to sit down for a wide-ranging conversation about fame, social media and the visibility of women in sports.

And they took a moment to teach each other a little about how to play their respective sports.

EDD_Mone.jpg

[LINK]

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
No overt mention of Uconn given the connection between the two. Yeah Yeah, I know there is no reason why EDD would bring it up. My BY antennas just took due note.

Reaction Score
No overt mention of Uconn given the connection between the two. Yeah Yeah, I know there is no reason why EDD would bring it up. My BY antennas just took due note.
She said she had made her share of mistakes - I took that as a UCONN reference.

Agree w/ Sonny she needs to quit hangin' with SkyDig - bad influence

Reaction Score
Cute. But hangs around with Skylar, gotta find a way to curb that.
Diggy Baby is my least favorite players of all time, at one time I disliked Lawson now I like everything about her. I doubt I'll ever feel that way about self centered, self promoting S.D. Mon/e should take pointers about being a good to great guard from those who have been.

Reaction Score
What happens when a teenage pitching prodigy meets up with a WNBA star? The Players’ Tribune wanted to find out.

WNBA star Elena Delle Donne and teenage baseball phenom Mo’ne Davis recently met at Ursuline Academy in Wilmington, Delaware to sit down for a wide-ranging conversation about fame, social media and the visibility of women in sports.

And they took a moment to teach each other a little about how to play their respective sports.

[LINK]
Again JavaMan thank you for Ms's Davis and Donne video. Nice.

HGN

Reaction Score
Good video......Mo'ne gives mention to Skyler Diggins but I didn't take it that she follows Skyler's every move sort of thing. Hopefully she continues to develop her bb skills and wants to come to UConn. It's up to UConn to stay in the forefront of her mind and desired school.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Good video.Mo'ne gives mention to Skyler Diggins but I didn't take it that she follows Skyler's every move sort of thing. Hopefully she continues to develop her bb skills and wants to come to UConn. It's up to UConn to stay in the forefront of her mind and desired school.
Elena: Who do you look up to?
Mone: Steph Curry & I have been doing alot with Skylar Diggins.

Not what I wanted to hear!

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Love the kid's attitude towards EDD; respectful, but not at all overwhelmed or intimidated. VERY self-possessed and confident young woman.

Reaction Score
Other then being the only player with more wins vs Tennessee and Uconn, what has Diggins done? atlest she doesn't bad mouth the reffs, or tries to get under players skin like kissing them in a game....

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Other then being the only player with more wins vs Tennessee and Uconn, what has Diggins done? atlest she doesn't bad mouth the reffs, or tries to get under players skin like kissing them in a game....

:rolleyes:

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Other then being the only player with more wins vs Tennessee and Uconn, what has Diggins done?
What has she done other than that to make many on here despise her? Or other than that what has she done in her career?

Reaction Score
#1 of 999: She has her own picture on her cell phone case....
upload_2015-5-8_13-6-36.png

...and is shown texting at every event where they show her in the audience, always dressed and made up to grab attention - not as a genuine 'fan'.

What's not to despise?

Reaction Score
#2 of 999: Flashing gang signs at the camera...

upload_2015-5-8_13-17-23.png

Great role model, Mo'ne!!

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score

View attachment 9485

Great role model, Mo'ne!!
Perhaps Mo'ne is looking for tips to sustaining her 15 minutes of fame. And I don't believe those are gang signs, but I don't want to get in the way of your outrage.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
image.jpg
Oh gosh look at this... smh, stop with the nonsense your true colors are showing

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Her picture on her case on her phone... yeah she should have Kalana Greene picture on her case smh

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score

Is that you Jacobs? Still spotting those "nefarious hand signals?" lmao
Bj-wPMZIUAACKCm.jpg

Seriously though, you sound like the most stereotypical, out of touch, middle-aged white person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom